OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Non-Clipper fans gonna claim this years Championship doesnt count, how it'll have an asterisk cuz of the bubble.

Only way the Chip is legit in their eyes is if THEIR team wins.

legit was going to games when Mo Taylor Jeff McGinnis and like, Tyrone Nesby was there

idgaf about no asterisk 😂😂😂

gm 5 den.jpg

they cant be playing around, got to end it tonight

i feel like this is an important game as the team needs to string together good games or at least on the defensive end, make tonight the third good game and hope that follows throguh to the next series

doc fell in love with lou again

wtf

bring zu back, at least dude stays on jokic and contest 3s, trezz cant switch for sh*t

Doc lost the game when he started the 4th with no kawhi or zu for like 5 minutes. Then he lost it again when he did the offense-for-defense substitution with lou/bev down 2.

it makes no sense since pat been scoring better than lou the whole playoffs and he didnt even play half of em

f me, gon have never ending jamal commercials now

how long did he rest kawhi, i just remember they lost lead and down by like 5 or 6 by the time he came back

f it, even if they win the chip, fire doc

didnt even challenge the porter drives foul, i mean theres 10 sec left, wtf you saving it for?

haha honestly this game is all on Doc

terrible decision making and putting in lou down 2 for offense was a terrible choice

the disaster from 2015 has me lacking confidence we close out game 6 since denver has momentum and life, but we honestly played well overall. just clean it up and play with some urgency and we’re good.

f me, gon have never ending jamal commercials now

how long did he rest kawhi, i just remember they lost lead and down by like 5 or 6 by the time he came back

f it, even if they win the chip, fire doc

didnt even challenge the porter drives foul, i mean theres 10 sec left, wtf you saving it for?

should’ve challenged that jokic flop on trezz. that’s when the run started turning against us but yeah just frustrating to see Doc not make the proper adjustments when needed

he just needs to change

lou + trezz was in there for way too long and the swing started and got rolling there on out

i would have taken reggie over lou, they were abusing him and doc just let it happen

f the rotation and rest when its a closeout game

im afraid the nuggets got confidence and just get hot moving forward

Trez had a 175(!!!!) defensive rating last night in the 4th.

we’re mostly getting blasted when he’s on the floor. This is crazy lol

9F2EF95A-ABDA-4BBD-84BD-EC677207962E.png

Denver was making their run and Trez decided to go iso from the ft line :rofl:

We rarely lost back-to-back games this season and I hope that holds up tomorrow.

the question is whether this becomes a wake up call or a total collapse

i was listening to ringers nba pod and they said with zu in the floor, they outscore opponents by 109pts and with trezz they are outscored by 40pts

and its also a good point that zu is starting so his stats are better but not really because zu+kawhi they outscores opponents by 86pts and trezz+kawhi and they are outscored by 58pts

i dont even want to know what the number is with trezz+lou

its impossible to believe that doc do not have these numbers unless he just completely ignores it or dont believe in data

i also dont want to harp on it anymore but trezz was also guarding plumlee beyond the arc and at one point jumped ona plumlee jump fake and fouled him... i mean... come on

k.gif

Back
Top Bottom