OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

fire doc and get rid of trezz, that’s all i gotta say.

don’t even wanna win game 7 to give lakers fan the satisfaction of beating us up

Switch the joker/Murray pnr and live with the results. Dig at joker in the post and send doubles at him at times to keep him on his toes.

The game plan had to be, joker and Murray aren't winning this game for you. If one of the other guys does, fine. But not you two.

Only 2 defenders have had any success at closing joker down. Zu and kawhi.

For God sake, pg needs to stay in front of Murray.

Beverly can't have more fouls than points. So pulling the bear and just play.

If trezz/lou will get more than 15 min it better be because Lou is red hot and tread has 15-20 points off dunks and layups...and he's ruining the floor effectively.

I've been saying this forever in here. The Clippers have an attention to detail problem. That guy that the forget to box out, that loose ball that went right between their hands at the wrong time. They seem unprepared mentally to make the right play when booties get tight. Imo

With all that said, not buying into any curse nonsense and I am positive we will win game 7.

Kawhi will see to it. That "I'm not gonna let this team lose" mentality will be present for sure.

gm 7 den.jpg

so there is no reason why zu wouldnt be in when jokic is on the floor unless its foul trouble

there is no reason why trezz would guard plumlee face to face outside the paint like he's gon' shoot 3s like curry, he's actually a decent passer for a big so trezz should watch for that

lou shouldn't play much if at all, i am more open to playing reggie over him at this point

I take full credit for unleashing the curse. I did it at the right time, right as the second quarter ended.

All the new fans have officially been initiated :lol:

Last edited:
listening at most analysts, they still say docs great and cite what he did with the squad last year but ive always said it was pure luck and still a team that got eliminated in the first round

i really hope he doesnt get a pass, they should have gotten rid of him a while ago

Back
Top Bottom