OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

and imma just say it now... kennards just not it

im always saying with this team but please prove me wrong

when are they eligible to trade him?

I’m going to give him a little more time. Like Seiman said during the game today, he had a lot of time off because he was on a non-bubble team. And then got traded.

Some cats take it to seriously,
Disappear for a mouth
Or act like they was out balling
Glad to see it’s just a game to some :smile:

We are holding up fine. This squad is the best Clippers team we've ever had. Very proud of them except PG-13 but that's a story for another day.

Some cats take it to seriously,
Disappear for a mouth
Or act like they was out balling
Glad to see it’s just a game to some :smile:
Who?

I rarely miss games. Glad I missed this one, cause we got our *** kicked.

In the end, it's only one game.

Pretty sure some non Clippers fans will treat it as if it's some sort of confirmation that the Clippers suck.

Nothing new

Side note. I personally like what Kennard/batum/ibaka have done so far. When Morris gets his minutes back from Pat pat, that will be an addition as well.

Last edited:
Side note. I personally like what Kennard/batum/ibaka have done so far. When Morris gets his minutes back from Pat pat, that will be an addition as well.

this and if we can get rid of those reggie minutes with the healthy squad, it'll be better.
wonder if kawhi is playing today, but morris still out. hopefully we getter an improved game from the last against minny lol

without towns, this should be an easy win, id even sit kawhi on this one and play him against the blazers the next day instead

Luke with some nice passes, a floater, and a 3 this quarter. If he can do that over the course of a game this season he’d more than his contract.

i saw him make a 3 and then begged for the ball the next possession, chuck a 3 and hit nothing but backboard with 20 sec left on the clock

1609312637844.gif

we’ll see...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom