OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Luke with 15-3-4 6/9 from the field and 3/4 from 3.

This is the type of play need.

Zubac
Batum
Mann
Lou
Luke

I don’t mind that second unit.

Serge
Morris
Kawhi
PG
Bev
Zubac
Kennard
Batum

that’s decent 8 man playoff rotation. I would still likeeither a true point or another 7 footer for insurance

man, why is everyone giving the heat an excuse that butler didnt play in the 47pts blowout

while no one mentions kawhi was out in their loss>

i mean i kind of get it, everyone wants to just clown and hate on the clippers just like the dceu but man...

man, why is everyone giving the heat an excuse that butler didnt play in the 47pts blowout

while no one mentions kawhi was out in their loss>

i mean i kind of get it, everyone wants to just clown and hate on the clippers just like the dceu but man...

Lmao I told y’all. I aftually predicted this 2 years ago when we were “likeable.” People kept saying how much they liked the team becaus we got rid of the cry babies Blake and CP3. They liked Montrez and the guys because they were dogs and didn’t whine.What they really meant is they liked us because we sucked :lol:
Montrez was the most hated player in the bubble. Even moreso than PG. Notice how we haven’t hear anything negative about Trez since he left. And now people are defending his abilities with nuance.

The Lakers have the most fans in the media, NBA thread, and LA. So anytime the Clippers are good they’ll get hate. Any player on the Clippers will be hated.

If you think this is bad,go to NBA reddit and see all the top posts from the last 4 months or so. They’re all either PG or Clipper related :lol:

Lmao I told y’all. I aftually predicted this 2 years ago when we were “likeable.” People kept saying how much they liked the team becaus we got rid of the cry babies Blake and CP3. They liked Montrez and the guys because they were dogs and didn’t whine.What they really meant is they liked us because we sucked :lol:
Montrez was the most hated player in the bubble. Even moreso than PG. Notice how we haven’t hear anything negative about Trez since he left. And now people are defending his abilities with nuance.

The Lakers have the most fans in the media, NBA thread, and LA. So anytime the Clippers are good they’ll get hate. Any player on the Clippers will be hated.

If you think this is bad,go to NBA reddit and see all the top posts from the last 4 months or so. They’re all either PG or Clipper related :lol:

Spot on...you too rfx45 rfx45
If have to think really hard to find a bigger contradiction with some Lakers fans than trezz.

Trezz is an awful defender in many situations including pnr and switching to wings and guards. Lakers fans pointed it out and we, as Clippers fans, acknowledged it...even loathed trezz's playing time for it.

His jersey color changes, and now he only has issues guarding centers, and the positives trezz brings to the table far outweighs his defensive ineptitude. We know better here. And and and, the Clippers somehow "dropped the ball" on re signing him...No, the Clippers didn't want him, or at least, didn't prioritize signing him. That's why he's gone.

Don't get me wrong trezz energy, rebounding is great. His lack of defense overcomes all of that at times.

The Clippers can't win either way. The organization itself and its players and coaches don't bother me one bit. I'm a big LeBron fan. I thought Vogel was COY last year. Some fans hypocrisy is the true head scratcher. Imo.

Due to LeBron stans/front running, Lakers fans dominate NBA social media. Clippers live rent free in the minds of Lakers fans. That’s why anything bad with the Clippers is magnified as compared to other team.

And I’m sure that this post will get the signature laughing emojis from the Lakers fans who lurk this thread. But you (yes, you) all know I’m not telling any lies.

You sound like me right now 😴

masked looked more like hannibal lecter than batman :lol:

1609385249252.png

been super active on the defensive end and like what im seeing tonight, just need those shots to start falling in

been super active on the defensive end and like what im seeing tonight, just need those shots to start falling in

Defense was really solid 2nd quarter. Need more of that. Those two 3s we gave up in the last minute hurt though.

Just can’t seem to string multiple good plays together tonight. But still playing hard.

I’m liking the Lou/Zu chemistry on offense.

Back
Top Bottom