OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Batum in the last 30sec...
Missed 2 bunny layups
Missed 2 free throws
Let green go back door for a dunk
And bobbled a pass for a turnover that was right in his bread basket.

The nets lead doubled in that time

Zubac gets caught in no man's land in pnr.
Drop coverage. He isn't putting any pressure on the ball handler and he isn't deterring the lob. I mean, do one or the other.

Brooklyn killing us with the high PnR. Floater, lob, or hit the cutter for a dunk. We’re gonna have to either go small so we can switch everything or try a zone.

Is Kennard hurt or is he officially out of the rotation? :lol:

got to be able to score on the little stops they can make, on the defensive end you just gotta hope they miss and that seems be the only thing you can do

i dont know how long ago i posted it but do not listen to patbev in regards to using your reviews

that could have won them the game

funny thing is the leagues gon' say tomorrow that wasn't a foul but what good is that gon' do then?

and no one knows why pg was benched? if it slimit restriction, you got to be able to extend it to an extra min or two if it means winning the game, as they said sit him against minny the next game

Awful, awful call. But if you can be positive after a loss...we were down 15 with 8 min or so to go, and should've won the game with an and 1.

Ending was terrible, but we were pretty fortunate to even be in a position to win. Nobody outside of Kawhi and PG performed particularly well last night. Mann and Zu were ok, but I’d say everyone else played worse than usual. Morris and Lou only had 10 between them. We needed more from the supporting cast.

lukebyke

1614138106796.gif

wait, since when did they have an official reviews for a defensive foul thats non-flagrant, non-challenged?

Back
Top Bottom