OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

8928BECD-6966-40EC-8020-0BDB5DE27D4D.jpeg

Best duo in the sport right now.

The Clippers have a 125.6 ORTG w/PG and Kawhi on the floor this year. That mark is far higher than the Lakers with bron and Ad, and higher than the Nets w/their big 3 on the floor (small sample size w/those 3)

that mark is supported by a staggering 105.7 mark defensively.

They have been spectacular. Mann and Reggie sitting Luke has been a hilarious development.

Just got home. Looking at the boxscore, Mephis shot 54 and 58 percent with only 6 turnovers.

we shot 40 and 35, with 14 turnovers. Yea, i’m not gonna watch this one :lol:

was hoping to create some distance with the lakers, suns and blazers all losing and finish the first half strong

Seeing this denver **** again...bro....gotta throw hands in the locker room. 4 dudes gotta get touched up

was hoping to create some distance with the lakers, suns and blazers all losing and finish the first half strong

Right. Good thing for us the Suns dropped a game to Charlotte at home on Tuesday and the Lakers have been getting beat up lately. Lakers have the Blazers tonight.

We need to take care of business against Memphis because we have a couple more tough games on this trip.

i want to see them beat the bucs, i know kawhi was a giannis stopper during his raptors chip run but the two games against them last year seemed like the clips had ni chance, i think giannis even made his record 3s iirc

thats the game im really looking forward to plus its on the road so thatll be a big win

^^^ If I recall correctly, neither PG nor Kawhi played in our home game against the Bucks last season. They got out to a big lead, but we made it a game at the end.

But both Kawhi and PG played in the game in Milwaukee and they washed us up thoroughly.

yah the away game was it seemed like giannis was feeling himself like he was steph :lol:

i also want to see kawhi be that dpoy type for at least one game and thats the game he should do it on

Back
Top Bottom