OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Had a feeling we’d get off to a rough start in this one with all the days off since the last game.

*And of course BKN is making 3s at a high rate.

like a broken record but how the do these teams shooting 3s like their life depends on it against the clips?

and pg and kawhi missing back to back easy bunnies :lol:

might have to punt this game

Have a chance to get it below 10 going into the half, blow it and they get an easy lay-up.

Yikes.

i guess the upside is theyre down 12 and pg+kawhi are 4-17 (6-22 with harden) ?

and kawhi got tired of missing he just dunked the last two baskets but that was pretty much the only thing positive from those 3

one of them gets hot and the game is winnable

worst game with kawhi and pg at the same times ive seen outside of the bubble

wow

maybe its just that this is the team i follow most but the clops seems to have the most quirks, afternoon games, too much rest, defending 3s, etc…

This was a Westbrook sig game. Credit where it is due... The clippers don't win today without Westbrook.

In addition, we as fans know the growth as a team that it took to win this game. We would've lost this game for sure in the last few seasons.

Not the biggest win this season, but I'm certainly pleasantly surprised.

game is typical clippers roller coaster but its a good feeling to end on a high note this time around

kawhi finally hitting in the end was clutch, watched this minute and half clip half a dozen times

and russ the mvp of the game

I heard on the radio that the clippers just need to win one of these last 2 games vs the lakers to win the all time staples center head to head matchup. Kinda hard to imagine knowing how bad the first 10 years in the arena were :lol:

Back
Top Bottom