OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I never thought it would work this well but when people were acting like he was gonna be a terrible fit, saying he should be benched and russ should start, etc….that always seemed like straight hate :lol:

i can see it with hardens recent history but i knew harden always had to start, he is just better than russ in every facet outside of maybe athleticism at this point of their career

what i am happiest about is mann getting the starting nod, something we have been begging ty to do and i think they are like 40-11 or something like that when mann starts and some of those loses are w/o kawhi, pg or both too

the most impressive thing about last night is that the clips were kind of bad on offense and they won and won big with defense - harden 2-11, powell 2-7, pg 5-11 (not bad but felt like white bloked like 3 of those shots), russ 2-9 and 10-40 behind the arc

and even though kawhi was working, like i said he always look like he is out there scoring 50 when he dominates but he only had 26 but in 3 quarters so offensively they werent the same team but the defense really elevated them last night

one of the most impressive wins against the #1 team and only lost 1 game at home before last night and how they did it

its a great problem to have but i do hope theis gets some minutes when zu returns, feel like all 3 centers can contribute to the team

i can see it with hardens recent history but i knew harden always had to start, he is just better than russ in every facet outside of maybe athleticism at this point of their career

what i am happiest about is mann getting the starting nod, something we have been begging ty to do and i think they are like 40-11 or something like that when mann starts and some of those loses are w/o kawhi, pg or both too

the most impressive thing about last night is that the clips were kind of bad on offense and they won and won big with defense - harden 2-11, powell 2-7, pg 5-11 (not bad but felt like white bloked like 3 of those shots), russ 2-9 and 10-40 behind the arc

and even though kawhi was working, like i said he always look like he is out there scoring 50 when he dominates but he only had 26 but in 3 quarters so offensively they werent the same team but the defense really elevated them last night

one of the most impressive wins against the #1 team and only lost 1 game at home before last night and how they did it

its a great problem to have but i do hope theis gets some minutes when zu returns, feel like all 3 centers can contribute to the team
Agreed with everything you stated! Best win of the Season so far! This team can win in so many different ways but this is the example of how this team needs to play Defense in order to get far into the playoffs. With the remaining grammy road trip schedule, I only see the Cavs and Miami as the team that can give us fits but it would be amazing to see us win out and go undefeated.

1706564068971.gif

2 things...

Grateful to be in a group of knowledgeable, realistic, level headed clippers fans like you guys in this thread. *Bravo*

And

Being a clippers fan when we are good is such a unique, weird experience. The mix of optimism, and being kinda tight lipped because of the "clippers curse" is hilarious.

Maybe we all practice it in a sense?

(Fwiw I don't believe in the curse)

But maybe I do, because I get tight lipped too lol

Either way, props to you guys

pg been bad the past few games

and they let those last fee sloppy plays cknvert into points for cavs

need one of those 20-0 runs now

Yeah, if we’re going to let Dough-Boy Niang get to the basket on us, we don’t deserve to win this game.

team seems content losing this one and moving forward

team looks deflated once the basket dont fall or the cavs get an offensive rebound

feels like one of thise game ty raises the white flag if theyre down 15 with 5min left

how pg and powell gon miss free throws while jared allen keep sinking em?

:smh:

and how is pg gon foul out when it seemed like he is barely on the floor?

:lol:

My bad ya'll! I had to talk about all this undefeated road trip stuff and put this into the Universe. As a long time, Clipper fan, I knew better and went against the grain.

It like Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 said, The mix of optimism, and being kinda tight lipped because of the "clippers curse" Hopefully we get back on track the next game. Gonna need Harden and PG to get out of their funk tho.

glass half full, they didnt give up and i actually thought they were going to pull it off

i like the effort, had pg shot better or make at least one of his 5 3pt attempts, that could have been a W

first time in a long time the team felt undersized, allen and mobley just killed em on the boards, hell tmann had zero rebounds

teams also struggling in 3s, i didnt even know the clips were league best coming in to last night even after 10-40 shooting against boston, commentators mentioned it and shot 11-34 last night, again pg makes what he usually makes and they win, i dont really think its defense because he has been making those difficult shots

also felt like the clips shouldve gotten more calls, kawhi was falling all over the place and no call, that hard fall should have been at least reviewed at the very least

wizard game should at least be an auto-win tomorrow then pistons, im not gon call those a trap game anymore, this team is above that now

but thats my long rant for the day, yall have a good night and see yall tomorrow

stepped in right before halftime. whats up with paul george?

either way, this is the game to miss if any

stepped in right before halftime. whats up with paul george?

either way, this is the game to miss if any

soar groin, the thing thats been bugging him so its probably gon bug him the rest of the season

they should rest him against the pistons as well, maybe the rest of the road trip since its the heat and hawks after then gon need him against the pelicans at home

Back
Top Bottom