OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

they were able to go on that run in the last few min in the 4th but i think a lot of it is the lakers missed what they were making earlier in the game

props to ty for benching pg though, most coaches would be afraid to do that, hell ty probably wouldnt do that before this year

props to coffey too, dude worked to get his minutes and he has delivered with key 3s

also, quite surprised kawhi guarded AD for almost the whole 4th, was able to kind of shut him down? all while getting his second triple double but seemed like AD didnt do much in the 4th

Last edited:
This game pissed me off. Seemed a step slow all night. PG with a handfulOf classic dumb PG turnovers. Got killed on the glass. Lots of iso ball.

I’ll take the win tho.

Is there such a thing as a frustrating win? Cuz last night's win was just that! All the lazy passes / lazy transition D along with all the turnovers from PG and getting out rebound had me yelling at my TV. And now PG nursing his groin? Bruhhhh! Definitely missing Zubac too! I guess the positive is that we can "turn it on" in the 4th and close out these games but I hope they don't rely on it cuz more often than not, these type of taking 3 quarters off only to try in the 4th usually results in an L, especially come playoff time.

Happy to see Kawhi had the correct updated ISO before this game! He was super-efficient not missing in the 1st half. Brodie bringing that consistent energy and hitting those 3's. The Brew Master also playing solid minutes and hitting his corner 3's!

We gotta play better on this big road trip and hopefully we can continue the winning streak! LFG Clippers

Of course PG goes from not being on the injury report yesterday to questionable today. Why do they do this? Hope the league starts fining them

:lol: 3 hours ago he was healthy and ready to go, now he is questionable all of a sudden

medical staff is a joke

better take care of business early.

forgot we got a back to back with the celtics tomorrow.

maybe that's why pg13 is questionable

Last edited:
Just can’t completely put these Raptors away. Some of it is them competing, some of it is us losing focus at times.

there goes the stupid pg turnover, hopw that was it for the night

ty trying not bring kawhi back me thinks if this group can keep this lead but maybe rest the dudes that was questionable coming into the game instead?

russ might need to chill today

last 4 possession includes him getting blocked at a layup that led to a celtics alley, missed 3 and missed mid and celtics are more than willing to oblige

edit: more missed 3s and couple bad bunnies, ty needs to bench him til the second half

Last edited:
russ might need to chill today

last 4 possession includes him getting blocked at a layup that led to a celtics alley, missed 3 and missed mid and celtics are more than willing to oblige

edit: more missed 3s and couple bad bunnies, ty needs to bench him til the second half
Yeah, he’s having a rough one.

I have to happily eat a little crow on something. I said last year (I think) that I didn’t think Amir Coffey would ever be a regular rotation player. He has been exactly that this year.

Back
Top Bottom