OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

ill take any and all wins they can get at this point especially before going on a long 7 game trip which includes boston, heat and cavs (garland being out actually solved their issues and they been on a steak lately)

im also going to stop (at least try) doubting the clips that they'll underestimate and cant pull it off when their opponents shorthanded

I didn’t watch the Lakers portland game. Was he even injured in that one?

nah, he been posting and whining about wolverine scoot scratching him and it being a no call

1706036557563.png

And a lot of blown defensive assignments leading to easy buckets for the Lakers. Team isn’t sharp at all.

TF was PG doing there? didnt want a hit on his fg%?

dude was wide open for a 3/4th heave but instead throws it back to plumlee by the sidelined and almost an AD steal and score or foul

dude just cant help himself sometimes :smh:

before this year, i am with you

bu ti am putting this team to a higher tier now and believe they wont squander these types of games anymore

dont prove me wrong clips
i'm with you one hundo.

they're just asleep and on auto pilot right now. if it wasnt for the great shooting from 3, this is a close game. gotta get the effort on the defensive end and in transition back.

keeping it real...this team been sleep since they had all that time off leading into the nets game.

i estimate 12 easy points alone by the lakers simply because the clippers are asleep at the wheel

they better wake up.

PG with the dumb passes, it wouldnt be so bad if its a forced turnover but its just dumb, idiotic passes/throws

Back
Top Bottom