OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

DonMt wanna nitpick but the offense has been stagnant and we’ve settled for long jumpers the last few times down. Some have gone down but I’d like to see more drives. Get to the line and keep building. We know what can happen by now

Clips in 5, wouldn’t be surprised if this goes 4

they don’t defend nearly well enough. Paul George should feast this series. They just don’t have the horses to keep up with 40 minutes of K and PG and that’s before you get to Lou, Sham, etc

Luka surrounded by shooting is harder to guard than Murray / Jokic surrounded by what Denver has.

Expected. The margin won't be as large as it was tonight, but the Clippers are an offensive juggernaut playing a bad defensive team.

gm 2 den.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
low energy, sloppiness and shots not falling combined with denver shooting stupid the first half

not too concerned but just gotta get shots to drop and get stops to get the game closer

this game is so weird

they're just all out of sorts, defense been good in the second half (just good because denvers been missing too) but their offense is out of whack

j's are short and drives lackluster

it feels like the game is right there for the taking by the clips but they just cant grasp it and i am afraid its going to lead to murray and/or jokic heating up in the 4th and its gon' be too late

this games just been weird, ugly game

yeah definitely an odd game for sure. honestly if kawhi wasn’t having this kind of night, pretty sure it should be an easy win

the missed free throws are part of how awkward this games been

hell even lou's hanging int he air and blocking shots for gods sake

Clips M&N throwback jersey restock, if any of you missed the original drop. Time to rage cop lol.

We'll adjust and get the next one.
They were swarming Kawhi and the paint tonight. Got to find the open man and we'll be good.

Surprising to know Kawhi is human after all.

The thing about LAC is that, despite their defensive aesthetic with Kawhi, PG, Pat, they're really an offensive powerhouse. They're really good on defense, but I think they're probably a tad bit overrated on that end, and a tad bit underrated on offense.

They have a 119.8 ORTG in the playoffs right now. For perspective, that would easily be the best offense of all time for the regular season. They had the 2nd best offense in the league this season. No one really talks about them being potent offensively but they really are.

Only a 106 ORTG in game 2.

Usually when they lose, you can trace it to bad offense, which bleeds into their defense.

Kawhi, Pat, Sham, PG, if they return to form even a little bit offensively, they should be fine.

I said before the series started Jokic’s flopping scared me. 2 fouls on Zu and one on Green already. :lol:

-edit-
In one quarter he drew 2 fouls on Zu, 2 on Green, and 1 on Trez. Gonna be tough to dedend him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom