OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Agree with what all ya'll are saying. I know it's going to take at least 10 games for this roster to figure things out but unfortunately, they don't have the luxury to keep losing while doing so with a stacked Western Conference. You would hope that their individual talents was good enough to win these games while trying to figure out how all the pieces work but nope, we keep losing games we should be winning. Like rfx45 rfx45 said, November is gonna be a disaster!

Im rewatching the game. The amount of times Zu/Russ/Harden got caught ball watching is hilarious

Pause

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that likely isn't going to change for harden. he used to be a pretty well rounded off ball threat in his younger years because he would catch and shoot and he would slash. if he doesn't have the ball now, he likely isn't going to move off one spot. even worse, he's an elite catch and shoot guy but won't do it. he'll side dribble and reset into some BS. MDA brought out the best playmaker version of him in 2016 and that ran well until 2020ish but now he struggles without the ball. Unless Lue got some magic up his sleeve, that isn't changing. best bet would be just to stagger the lineups in such a way where you have a harden/PG/big to let harden have his PnRs and get easier shots for PG, then a set of Kawhi/Russ minutes because i don't think harden will mesh with those two.

^^^ Lue hasn’t shown much in the way of offensive creativity since he’s been in LA and that is definitely a big concern for me. Maybe we should try to hire MDA as a special assistant to something.

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that likely isn't going to change for harden. he used to be a pretty well rounded off ball threat in his younger years because he would catch and shoot and he would slash. if he doesn't have the ball now, he likely isn't going to move off one spot. even worse, he's an elite catch and shoot guy but won't do it. he'll side dribble and reset into some BS. MDA brought out the best playmaker version of him in 2016 and that ran well until 2020ish but now he struggles without the ball. Unless Lue got some magic up his sleeve, that isn't changing. best bet would be just to stagger the lineups in such a way where you have a harden/PG/big to let harden have his PnRs and get easier shots for PG, then a set of Kawhi/Russ minutes because i don't think harden will mesh with those two.

I meant defensively. I think the offense is the least of our concerns. Russ and Zu aren’t good enough offensively to justify their lazy defense. Can’t play all 3 of them together rn

I meant defensively. I think the offense is the least of our concerns. Russ and Zu aren’t good enough offensively to justify their lazy defense. Can’t play all 3 of them together rn
ah. well, i can tell you harden isn't as bad as the reputation suggests, but he is extremely lazy. he'll want to switch everything, but he's really not a bad low post defender. you'll be surprised how many random strips and steals he'll come up with.

forgot about the game and saw theyre actually up by 10 with about a minute left in the 1st

by the time the quartier end, the lead was down by 3

edit: clips down by 4

:smh:

forgot about the game and saw theyre actually up by 10 with about a minute left in the 1st

by the time the quartier end, the lead was down by 3

edit: clips down by 4

:smh:
Harden and Kawhi went out and the wheels fell off.

every play ive seen on offense is just terrible

wtf is going on?

like does ty not watch tapes of previous games?

and now pg is in foul trouble

last 3 offensive trips

pg iso and clank

zu iso/pnr = offensive foul

powell travel then gets a tach

We have no actual offense, so if we go cold, we’re ****ed. And we aren’t good enough on defense to make up for offensive slumps.

mavs up big and luka still out there b*tchin to the refs :lol:

wouldnt be surprised if this team loses to the grizz on sunday too using the early afternoon game as an excuse

Ty will empty the bench to start the 4th quarter even though the starters needs as much time as possible together.

I left work when we were up 26-19. How are we down 30 :lol:

First play I see is a Russ coast to coast missed layup. :rofl:

to be fair he is actually hustlin out there

the alternative is russ comes out, bones comes in

Dallas is just runnjng pick n roll. Same thing we’ve been running. Dofference is they have guys who can shoot and a center with offensive IQ. We have russ and Zu :lol:

Back
Top Bottom