OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

^^^ Good analysis in those video clips. Confirms a lot of what I’ve been noticing, especially about the D.

I felt like some of Blake’s defensive lapses were do to fatigue or trying to save energy. I think the difficulty he’s having to get going on offense is impacting his D.

I think better, easier offense will lead to better D. But the D needs to be better regardless.

DJ is a great talent. i may be biased, because i like him. but NBA rules stunt his effectiveness and growth as a player. not just him either...but every team that is better equipped to play inside-out.

10ppg and 14reb is a pretty damb good stat line. but he should be rejecting 2.5 - 3 shots a night and changing another 10-15 shots a night.

the lack of defensive legality creates an environment where you dont have to be fully committed to the double team, you can just hang around in between and cause congestion. bring illegal defense back and all you have to do to create space for blake (or any other post dominant big man) is position DJ in the right place.

IMO

Last edited:
Get DJ the **** off this team :lol: back to back wide open 3’s to Cousins because he’d rather grab a rebound than contrst the jumpshot.

Thornwell is an even worse finisher than Austin. Are Pat and Gallo gonna be available Monday? I can’t watch this team without them much longer.

Yup, I’m done with this game. We gotta be the dumbest team in the league lol. And I’m gonna be at the game on Monday to see Philly beat the dog**** outta us too :lol: :smh:

We suck, man. I give the team credit for continuing to battle in this game. But that’s it. We’re terrible defensively and bad offensively.

Fire Doc. Trade DJ. Has to be done.

Yup, I’m done with this game. We gotta be the dumbest team in the league lol. And I’m gonna be at the game on Monday to see Philly beat the dog**** outta us too :lol: :smh:

My 1st prediction for Monday - Embiid is going to cook DJ like BBQ chicken and then tweet about it.

I kind of wonder about a Jordan-Beverley trade to the Cavs to help alleviate their defensive issues and inject some new blood to the team. The Cavs don't have much to offer though. Besides the Nets pick. :nerd:

I kind of wonder about a Jordan-Beverley trade to the Cavs to help alleviate their defensive issues and inject some new blood to the team. The Cavs don't have much to offer though. Besides the Nets pick. :nerd:

Have already seen / heard that the cavs will be the first team the Clips will try to engage with regarding DJ

Saw something like Frye, Zizic, shumpert, and the pick for DJ or something like that

I’d sign off on that Cleveland deal. Doesn’t solve our PG problem, but I think would help overall with the make-up of the team. I just want no parts of Rose or Wade.

Getting the Nets pick would be awesome.

Been telling y'all ***** to ship DJ for 3 years now :lol:

Milos was the one man :frown:::smh:. Such a joy watching him play. His passing is infectious. That man got that "Zo" effect.

February? Got damn. The schedule should ease up a bit though. When will Doc and Blake learn that post ups for Blake on the left block aren't positive plays? Just stagnant man. And the digs and doubles are too easy.

DJ the Russell Westbrook of centers.

-Defensive reputation doesn't match output
-Athletic freak that doesn't always use his gifts for consistent defensive effort
-Hunts for rebounds
-Gets mad when team rebounds instead of him (word to JJ Redick)

Have already seen / heard that the cavs will be the first team the Clips will try to engage with regarding DJ

Saw something like Frye, Zizic, shumpert, and the pick for DJ or something like that
Shumpert, Frye, Thomas and the Nets pick works. Or they can replace Frye with Thompson.

The optics of trading Kyrie for Jordan, Beverly and Crowder is pretty ugly.

^^^ Unless the Cavs somehow pulled it altogether after the trade and won the title. But that seems pretty unlikely. And then if Lebby left on top of them not winning ... very ugly

Hey Guys - here’s a happy thought for tonight. LAL is at Phoenix. If they win and we lose, they will have a better record.

Back
Top Bottom