OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

i dont think anyone's gotten more offensive foul calls on em than pg on transition, refs just hates dude

and how is that push by gobert on kawhis dunk not a foul? he was midair?

Maybe the best defensive effort and consistency of the playoffs so far.

I don't know what the California rules are currently because I don't live there anymore...But our home court "advantage" sucks right now.

very good win and pg finally had a good game and carried kawhi in the first half but it looks like kawhis starting to figure the jazz out

good adjustments by ty also, first game he kind of got cocky cuz the jazz so much in the first that he was playing boogie, now dude did his calculations and back to small ball which works when the other teams center arent gon post up

gon need denver to make it interesting against the suns though so they aint got too much rest

Wifey and I had relations right before the game started. I don’t think she’s going to be happy when I tell her we now have to do it before every Clippers game from here on out.

you gotta double up

I never thought I would buy and wear shoes repping the City of Moreno Valley, but desperate times call for desperate measures -

D9ECF12C-7C21-4D14-9699-B74724CAFABD.jpeg

Wifey and I had relations right before the game started. I don’t think she’s going to be happy when I tell her we now have to do it before every Clippers game from here on out.
Sacrifices needs to be made for the betterment of the teams success! You a real one my G! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom