OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

outside of that dunk, thw most impressive part of the first half is their answer to the utahs late surge

was kind of scared of that late run and thye started making those 3s, lead could have been easily cut to 15 or so if they didnt keep making shots

now just got to keep it up in the 3rd and finish the game early for some rest

got to seal the deal tonight, damn, two of those shots goes in and it might have been over, they had mitchell on the bench

take care of business now and finish tonight, dont want anymore risk on kawhi

9etpAU5.gif

First half of last night, particular the first quarter, was maybe the best defense we’ve played all season. Guys were flying around, getting in passing lanes, etc. Have to duplicate that in Game 5.

That 1st half of Clipper basketball was beautiful to watch! This is what everyone expected when PG13 and Kawhi joined the Clippers. Just need them to be more consistence with it and bring that effort in game 5. Happy to see PG13 regain some of his shooting touch yesterday and still being aggressive to the paint. He was huge in the final minutes with Kawhi on the bench. Hoping the knee is not anything serious with Kawhi and he will be fine for game 5. Lets Goooooo!!!

Also Big Shout out to lawdog1 lawdog1 for piping the wifey so that we can secure game 4 with the W! I'mma need to ice dem thangs, get youself some ginsing and Red Bull so we can get game 5 on the road! LOL!!

Last edited:
Didn’t Blake and/or CP3 get injured the last time we played Utah in the postseason?

Stay the course gentlemen. The fact that Kawhi mentioned that he was fine and there wasn’t an MRI leads me to believe that this is precautionary to avoid anything worse. Worst case scenario he’s out for the rest of the series but I really feel like the Clippers can win 2 games without him. PG leading the team to the next round will be HUGE for his confidence and add to the title hopes.

Back
Top Bottom