OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

^^^ Yeah, starting to feel like we actually have a home court advantage. LOL. The home crowds foe whole Jazz series were way better than Dallas, except game 7

I was telling my girl this morning, not that shegives a **** about basketball but she has no choice but to listen to me…but anyway, I was telling her that I think the crowd was always so used to blowing it. Game 7 vs mavs had the nervous energy. Myself included. I think the WCF crowds are gonna be wild. Monkey off our backs :lol:

Last edited:
Of course we get the afternoon game on Sunday :smh: Pretty short turnaround for a new series. Oh well.

It’s so dumb. I think we got 2-day breaks TWICE in the first round. But now it’s every other day when the games are more important :lol: if they series goes 7, we woul have played 14 games in 26 days I think. Does that even happen in the regular season?

it is insane, why not make it a night game at least?

My guess is that that they think the Hawks-Sixers is a better draw for prime time East Coast viewers and since is a Sunday and not that there are fewer games, they didn’t want to have our game start at night so as not to lose as many East coast viewers. Basically, it’s about potential TV ratings, which I get, but it’s tough on our team.

1624145413026.jpeg

1624145435263.jpeg

1624145466285.jpeg

1624145502330.jpeg

1624145523752.jpeg

1624145779807.jpeg

I’m very sure all the Clipper fans had the same “if they can just cut it to 15, if they can just cut it to 10, if they can just get it to single digits, oh **** they may do this” thought process as I had years ago during the Rockets/Clippers series :lol: :lol: What a roller coaster

zu didnt look any better on def

as stated, just tighten up the defense and watch out/time those drop passes

they really just got to utilize boogie when sarics out there and maybe play less kennard, theyre starting to hunt him

Back
Top Bottom