OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

The NBA keeps setting us up for Trap Games. The fact that there is no Basketball games schedule today makes me sick that they schedule the Clippers to play an afternoon game yesterday and could've waited until today. Beat a team in 6 games and the reward is a 35 hr turnaround. SMDH! Definitely reminds me of the game 1 Utah series. Still feeling good about this series tho, Booker had a game of his career and we only loss by 6. Ty Lue will make the proper adjustments. Gotta steal game 2. #InTyLueWeTrust

The NBA keeps setting us up for Trap Games. The fact that there is no Basketball games schedule today makes me sick that they schedule the Clippers to play an afternoon game yesterday and could've waited until today. Beat a team in 6 games and the reward is a 35 hr turnaround. SMDH! Definitely reminds me of the game 1 Utah series. Still feeling good about this series tho, Booker had a game of his career and we only loss by 6. Ty Lue will make the proper adjustments. Gotta steal game 2. #InTyLueWeTrust

makes no sense to me why we're playing every other day. could've given us the extra day and start tonight or honestly it would be more ideal imo to start the series tomorrow

The NBA keeps setting us up for Trap Games. The fact that there is no Basketball games schedule today makes me sick that they schedule the Clippers to play an afternoon game yesterday and could've waited until today. Beat a team in 6 games and the reward is a 35 hr turnaround.. #InTyLueWeTrust
makes no sense to me why we're playing every other day. could've given us the extra day and start tonight or honestly it would be more ideal imo to start the series tomorrow

Don't worry, bros. PatPat is going to get to the bottom of it -

:nthat::lol:

damn, every suns really gon celebrate like they won a chip for every basket?

anywho, if pg's gon be cold, its gon be a long night and have to rely on defense more

hopefully these challenge goes the clips way and sinking ft's gets pg going

wow at the no-call trip on pg

the one call they call consistently no matter what and pg still doesnt get it

dont know if i wanna laugh or cry

such a scrappy and slop game, but surprised we’re still in it

really hope PG gets in rhythm cause with all these no calls, we’re not winning if it gets close

this ****s got to be fixed man, they call a foul just cuz payne stayed on the ground, reviewed a transition foul and then thats a no-ft-foul?

damn scott foster

Back
Top Bottom