OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

see mitchell i really like because dude just plays and doesnt complain even with his foot falling off

luka and booker just b*tches non-stop the whole game

PG playing well. Don’t mind those last two misses.

Refs have been awful thisquarter and unfortunately not in out favor. Its cost us at least a 4 point swing :smh:

decent amount of continuation plays not given to us and plenty of questionable fouls called on us as well

won't use that as an excuse since we're settling for too many jumpers instead of attacking

not mad at this loss coming off a short turnaround from the utah series

book went crazy with that trip dub on us and it still got close. guess we'll have to wait till after we drop that next one before ty makes those adjustments?

dont think they can afford another feel out game with cp3s return looming unless they know kawhis coming back for sure but being down 2-0 is their thing so who knows

still makes no sesne why this game isnt tomorrow though, theres no game tomorrow anyways

and watch they ecf probably gon starts wed and sixer/hawks gon get that extra day of rest

shoulda been game 7 tonight, wcf tom and then ecf tues so theres a game everyday

its not like there mnf to compete with

yah i think book got hot there and zu stayed for too long and got tired in the end

i mean book played the whole second half iirc and looked like he could have played another quarter, thats how well rested they were

Anyone going to games 3 or 4? Thinking of going to 3. Our first WCF gam, crowd should be great

Do it. And if you see Suns-in-4-guy there, I’m going to need you to run the fade. Suns fans are out-of-pocket with that **** right now.

i feel like there was two plays that would have swung the game, there was that one miss and transition 3 by book where reggie was fouling to prevent the fastbreak but the refs didnt call

then that last play that rondo missed and gave book the open lay-up, theres also the dumb offensive interference dunk that counted

game was actually kind of reminiscent of game 1 against utah where lue played like 10 players, im gon assume the rondo/boogie experiment might be done for the series unless mook is really hurt but i was surprised rondo out there over patbev as patbev wasnt being his usual extra

just got to closeout or quick outside double on book on those screens, i think this is where the clips get hurt without kawhi, he's that extra length that could take on those switches while book can just elevate over mann/pat/rondo

Anyone going to games 3 or 4? Thinking of going to 3. Our first WCF gam, crowd should be great

if you go, you got to start a kendall chant when books on the line, thats got to throw him off his rhythm or something

but depending on the price, i might go, i found a $115 tix on the middle but couldnt find anyone to come with me, shoulda gotten the $1k floor lvl and gone by myself knowing what i know now

It slipped, all good. We know what we dealing with. Been in this sitution before and we will adjust. Maybe not the next game, lol, but game 3 and 4 we will >D

It slipped, all good. We know what we dealing with. Been in this sitution before and we will adjust. Maybe not the next game, lol, but game 3 and 4 we will >D

That seems right. On the other hand, can we really go down 0-2 in 3 straight series? We gotta catch some breaks in a game 2 eventually:

That seems right. On the other hand, can we really go down 0-2 in 3 straight series? We gotta catch some breaks in a game 2 eventually:

with this suns team, i don’t think we can fall 2-0 especially with not knowing full details on kawhi’s knees

today gives me hope we can put up a good fight without him, but i can’t trust our whole team being consistent enough to win the series

Back
Top Bottom