OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

i was already expecting us to lose this one after the first half, but to lose like that just hurts man

D.ayton sure did have a hand full of zubac jersey on that last play too

i thought it looked like a push off as he was going through the booker screen before the oop but of course it won’t get called and officiating was terrible all night (on both ends, but felt like they swallowed a lot of missed calls on us)

yah none of that mattered had pg sunk at least one ft

slept through and that was just a tough pill to swallow, that game was theirs, they caught all the breaks finally and your best player available couldnt deliver

they did come out of the game knowing they could defend booker and get stops but the main issue is theyre prepared for a cp-less team and when he returns, it might take ty another two games to adjust and then its too late

not giving up though, pg just got to get it together

Payne and Ayton both with the games of their lives and we were still two missed FTs from stealing that one. Real tough one to swallow.

But the team’s been nothing if not resilient in the post-season, so hoping for better on Thursday. Also hoping we see some drop off from the Suns role players on the road.

I’m visiting from out of state and want to go to the game tomorrow. Anyone know if they will be checking for proof of vaccination or a Covid test at the door?

Last edited:
Payne and Ayton both with the games of their lives and we were still two missed FTs from stealing that one. Real tough one to swallow.

But the team’s been nothing if not resilient in the post-season, so hoping for better on Thursday. Also hoping we see some drop off from the Suns role players on the road.
Oh hush it’s over bums

Never too High, Never too Low. At least that's what "they" say. But last night was a game begging for us to steal it! What a blown opportunity. It's easy to point out PG13's blown free throws as the reason for the loss but there are so many other factors that could've been done to secure the win. Guys like Morris and Batum not hitting their normal shots or PG13 hitting his earlier Free Throws and going 1-8 at the 3point line. We have been down 0-2 the last 2 series and got out of it so apart of me has confidence we can again however, we won't have Kawhi and the Suns will have CP3 back. Very tall order and much different from the last 2 series.

Y’all think we get Kawhi back?

I don’t.

The way Kawhi has managed his career previously, he’s not going to play if he doesn’t feel 100 percent and that he’s not risking a more severe injury. I just don’t think he’ll get to that point soon enough to play in this series.

i have hope kawhi returns contract year be damned

we all know players of kawhis calibers gon get max hurt or not especially with what he showed in the post season (highest per and proving to still be the best two-way player)

i mean look at kd, he got max coming off a long lay off and insane injury, look at harden, teams will move heaven and earth to get him, players like that will get mac no matter what and i am 10,000% sure clips has guarranteed and have the blank check signed by ballmer for kawhi along with all the other teams in the league

he’s proven himself plus i dont really think he wants to leave LA especially after reaching the wcf

with that said, i agree kawhi is picky with his injury but he hasnt been in this situation so close to another chip while hurt and he’s seen embiid and harden play hurt and its been a crazy, crazy year so who knows

im holding out hope and i still believe

i dont know, its so difficult to get into this position, if you get a chance you go for it

There isn't one team in the league that wouldn't offer kawhi the max even if he got hurt again.

And I don't think he's coming back this year...But Not because of a contract.
I didn’t say they wouldn’t
But he’s not coming back period especially in a contract year, is that better?

I wonder if a healthy Serge Ibaka would have tipped that Crowder pass away? :smh:

He really was brought in for the playoffs. Sucks that we got literally nothing out of him.

Back
Top Bottom