OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Nice back back win, really need the crowd to go IN on CP3 being as though he left. Give that man NO RESPECT in the building.

As the regulars in here know, I haven’t been PatBev’s biggest fan over the last couple seasons. But I’ll give him his due now - he’s played well in the last two playoff series and is actually defending like the guy who he tells everyone he is.

patbevs good against smaller and weaker players, he is sneaky good against the likes of mitchell and booker

luka played with him though and he became unplayable

he just need to keep his composure and keep this steady annoying pace and not to goo too overboard

i highly dislike pat bev for his contract, had it been smaller, i wouldn't be so critical of the guy

but won't discredit him for doing well guarding booker the past 2 games, hope to see more of the same and less rondo this series

it’s always amusing to be who fans hate.

my bother hates Zu
My boy hates Morris
I hate PG
lawdog1 lawdog1 hates Bevmo
My other brother hates Lue
rfx45 rfx45 hates luke

I think Kawhi is the only bulletproof guy :lol:

I used to be #TeamPat and what really put me off was him constantly being injured. And then it morphed into me thinking he was a bum more generally :lol:

I also have my moments of not standing Mook.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
My boy just reminded who my most hated clipper is. Rondo’s bum ***. Those early-clock stepback airball 3’s are infuriating :lol:

CA00B196-02B4-45C1-ACBF-4FE058C15D2B.jpeg

Rondo’s Clippers playoff run has been very strange. He’s had some good performances in games we’ve lost and has mostly stunk in games we’ve won. I’m so confused

Rondo’s Clippers playoff run has been very strange. He’s had some good performances in games we’ve lost and has mostly stunk in games we’ve won. I’m so confused
Bruh! You ain't never lie. It was mad frustrating to see "Playoff Rondo" come in the game with the Clippers up 8 only to give up 3 straight turnovers. His game has been so confusing cuz he be holding on the the ball way too long before he gets into any set play with only 5 seconds to shoot the ball or he does a step back 3 with 20 secs on the clock. Like who's man is this?

i hope this is BS but if true, i hope it means a revamp of the medical staff because they have been terrible

it’s always amusing to me to see who fans hate.

my bother hates Zu
My boy hates Morris
I hate PG
lawdog1 lawdog1 hates Bevmo
My other brother hates Lue
rfx45 rfx45 hates luke

I think Kawhi is the only bulletproof guy :lol:

i still feel like my kennard hate is justified, i just dont see what everyone sees in him

he's suppose to be a deadshot shooter and he hesitates too much, he's suppose to playmake but he doesnt even have that good of a handle, id understand if he averaged like 3 assiste everytime he hits the court but i dont see it and he then they give up so much money

ive been more happy with his playoff performances in small spurts and i am so close to buying a bootleg clippers tee with his number on the back...

this is what i dont get, mann was effective starting with him and patbev dealin with book and cp, so why go back to morris starting?

Back
Top Bottom