OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

I feel kind of bad for mentioning when this happened last week because apparently it had to do with a friend of his passing. I hope he works out whatever he's dealing with this time.

^^^ Powell and Brian Seiman are the only people still with the organization that go back to the Sterling regime (at least as far as a I know). Seiman is actually good at his job though. I really have no idea how Powell has lasted so long.

down 66-36 in the half

1643160071202.gif

kuz > ken

its all good, ill keep doing it if its gon bring em luck, i can take those hits

but i left to pick up sushi, watched it with 2min left and they cut it to 3 then clips kept fouling and beal made a 3 and it was like 7 pts on the drive home, by the time i was setting up to eat and just saw that they won, didnt even see the comeback

really thought it was over but damn

they better show the replay before the next tnt game though

theyre really not gon shut up about the lakers and not show the clippers highlight? they showed the stupid philly against the pels

:smh:

Our Cardiac Clippers!! Can't wait to see what this team will be once PG13 & Klaw comes back. The experience the youngins are getting in these types of games will payoff dividends! Hats off to the Folger Soldier, Amir "Ice Coffy" and Stephen Kennard for the huge comeback! Can't say enough about Ty Lue's coaching! Should get COTY considerations

didnt even know a lot of starters didnt play through the second half probably because of the big lead and the back to back games?

• Reggie Jackson, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum and Serge Ibaka were sidelined for the second half
  • Eric Bledsoe would also stop playing midway through the third quarter
  • the team was shooting 29.5 percent from the field
  • the Wizards had a 99.6 percent win probability, per ESPN

IT IS JUST INSANE!

Back
Top Bottom