OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

When kawhi and pg were acquired, I assumed that the clippers championship window would be 5 or 6 years. We are ending year 3.

Going fwd, this team really can't afford anymore major injuries to key players and expect to come out of the west.

Especially with the team punting on the year by pg and kawhi staying out. (Not faulting them for it)

I guess I'm asking myself:
If the clippers hold kawhi out for the whole year, this year just to have him battle little stuff the next year anyway, what good will that be?

If kawhi and pg are hobbled next year, and the clippers lose another season of championship contention due to injury, will it be time to go in another direction?

Last edited:
i dont think its time to move on from pg or kawhi, i think theyre gon be the face of the new arena so theyre probably there for a good while

thats also why its a shame, the team had chances, the bubble was their best chance and last year they were probably two pg late make free throws away from making the finals

its very unfortunate that the third year and theyre both out but winning title needs talent and some luck and maybe the injuries could be lucky in a way where if PG and Kawhi does comeback, they aren’t burdened by playing a long brutal season and theyre body is refreshed and thats an advantage over everyone else? thats just me being optimistic but i truly believe the bubble being half a season rested lebron and ad and they were able to capitalize to win that chip, its exactly what both needed

but theres also a good chance (the more likely scenario) that both pg and kawhi doesnt change from street ckothes and the season is another 1st round exit heading to their 4th year together

As Covington makes a great block and the ball finds it's hands into an open 3 for Denver it shows that you're right rfx45 rfx45 it's gonna take talent and luck.

I'm definitely not ready to pull the plug. But we really do need a long stretch of health and luck. The talent, effort and coaching is in place.

overall good effort but it is starting to feel like they turn it on later on and then its an uphill climb by then

got to give it to them for always fighting and i just hope that fight stays even after pg and kawhi returns

last year it was like they do great int eh first two and then in the third the team would go to sleep because they felt like they didnt need to do much with 2 stars?

this time around they wake up in the second half and sleep walk through the first because no ones there to bail them out anymore?

but yeah, lots of bad luck on the clips side but impressed with that defense, good blocks by covington, hartenstein and zu

this team can be a real beast when…. if healthy

Schedule is crazy hard. Sucks that the refs did ehat they did in the Atlanta and Toronto games. Good news is the teams behind us also have difficult schedules and they play each other twice. We might not win again until OKC and Sacramento :lol:

Hopefully we have one or two more games in us that we have no business winning but still do. IDK though.

Team looks tired. Seiman said last night that Ty thinks Zu is worn out so is trying to cut down his minutes. Reggie has had a lot of moments of looking gassed to me recently.

the thing is that its not funny and kawhio probably wasnt playing when he told ty this

Kawhi Leonard gave Ty Lue a funny message after the LA Clippers came back from 35-points against the Wizards

ESPN's Ohm Youngmisuk reported details of the phone call between Kawhi Leonard and Ty Lue after that game, and the message Kawhi gave was hilarious.

"So you just going to keep getting down 25, come back and win, huh?" Kawhi Leonard asked his head coach. Lue, reportedly imitating the message in his best Kawhi voice, was happy to hear from his superstar forward after the big win.

Yeah, with this iteration of the team can’t really expect to win with both Mook and Reggie bricking

Looking rough right now. Might have to take a break from watching the next couple games.

PG looked really good in 5v5 practice yesterday. I heard he wants to come back this week. Not sure if the team will let him tho.

Hearing PG might get activated for tonight's game against Utah. I'm sure he will be on minute restrictions but just would be happy to see him back on the court. Hopefully Powell gets activated soon then Kawhi.

Back
Top Bottom