OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

its gon be tough if they comeback during the playoffs, they got to get at least 2 weeks worth of nba games

being in 8th and if they make it, their best hope is cp3 is still out by then

all i know is its kuz v kennard tonight

kylie bout to light it up to fiddy tonight and keep the clips steady on the 8th

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
kenicki too afraid to shoot out there :smh:

if you scared, let boston cook, someone who never hesitates

And Reggie…late in the game.

Good win. That Pistons team is definitely improving.

Based on something Seiman said, seems like the team knows it’s basically locked into the 8th spot. May see Reggie and Morris sit some games because of it.
Based on their recent play with slow starts and lack of energy seems like there might be some truths to that. My hope is that the team works on their executions with preparations to the Playoffs and also hopeful for the return of Norman Powell, PG13 & Kawhi. Hope they get some garbage games in to get their footing back before the Playoff starts.

caught the end of the clippers game and that was bs

not even close to a foul, did ty use his review already?

then after vleet misses the ft and gets it, they fouled him 3x and then the refs decided to swallow the whistle

but hey tomorrow nba ref twitters gon say “our bad”

:smh:

late post.
20220316_211528.jpg

Got screwed so bad last night it caused nice guy Reggie to go after on the refs by name in his post-game presser. Fine is coming for sure. :smh:

i hope so but i only want em back if fully 100%

right now they can just punt the rest of the season thanks to the lakers losing and pretty much securing the 8th for the clips

right now im just not sure whose the better opponent for them int he play-in, nuggets or wolves, the depleted clips got wins against both but the wolves are peaking right now but jokic is always a threat and the murray return is looming... its a toss up

i hope so but i only want em back if fully 100%

right now they can just punt the rest of the season thanks to the lakers losing and pretty much securing the 8th for the clips

right now im just not sure whose the better opponent for them int he play-in, nuggets or wolves, the depleted clips got wins against both but the wolves are peaking right now but jokic is always a threat and the murray return is looming... its a toss up
Last Nuggets news I heard made it sound like Murray is not going to be back any time soon. He's not doing any kind of contact work yet. Assuming that's right, I think I'd take the Nuggests over the Wolves. Joker is a monster, but everyone else is mid or worse.

Should have a PG update today. Im hearing that it’ll be pretty much what we heard yesterday. PG has been cleared for minimal contact, hoping to have him by the play-in.

Back
Top Bottom