OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

I’ve been in and out of sleep all day after traveling. I should probably just go ahead and call it a night :lol:

you can really see the lack of offensive option to start yhe 4th, dribble dribble dribble heave… dribble dribble turnover

seemed like they cut it to 12 and theyre content to end their night there and knicks were trying their best to give it away too

you can really see the lack of offensive option to start yhe 4th, dribble dribble dribble heave… dribble dribble turnover

seemed like they cut it to 12 and theyre content to end their night there and knicks were trying their best to give it away too
I guess we were just due for everyone to suck.

thats funny

puts reggie, batum in… leads balloons back to 20 and after a timeout its boston, hood and ojele in

:lol:

Since I’m probably the only person still watching this game, wanna let y’all know the broadcast team just said Ty Lue said that he’s hopeful PG returns this year. That’s better than his usual “not sure”.

Also, they said that the MRI results showed that his elbow was healing the way the Clippers had hoped. Which, if I’m not mistaken, is the first tike we’ve heard anything about those MRI results. I’m sure you guys saw the video of him shooting with his right hand for the first time in months.

As far as Kawhi, IDK if you guys saw what happened the other day on social media. The Clippers tweeted out a Morris workout video and Kawhi was in the background practing/taking shots (nothing special) but the clippers then deleted the video after fans pointed out kawhi’s presence. They also deleted/muted any mention of Kawhi :lol: Make of that what you will :lol:

My guess is that both will return, along with Norm. The issue will be rust and those 3 playing together for the first time. I’m more concerned with the play in than a potential first round series. Pelicans always play us tough. Minny has a good team. Lakers have Bron and potentially AD. In a winner-take-all game, I can see us losing to any of those teams. If nothing else, it will be great to see the team at full strength for even just 2 play-in games.

clips are playing this like its wwe, kawhi comes back to a big pop and hits AD with a chair shot to the knee to secure the play in game win

:smh:

this association is so weird sometimes

but key is staying in the 7-8 seed so they only got to win one game to get in the playoffs and get two chances at it if needed

clips are playing this like its wwe, kawhi comes back to a big pop and hits AD with a chair shot to the knee to secure the play in game win

:smh:

this association is so weird sometimes
You’ve been killing me with your posts as of late :rofl:

I had the Laker game as our trap game but I guess they had the Knicks assigned for that slot. SMH that was awful! Flush this all the way down and never look back! Just gotta stay healthy and win the games we are supposed to win until our stars are back. Based on the standing I don't really see us falling out 8 and doesn't really matter if we move up to 7. Cuz we ain't catching 6 to avoid the play in.

reggies playing like sh*t, dude was dancin too much against the lakers and jinxed himself :smh:

cant make 3s
cant make 2s
cant make lay ups
cant make free throws

Been completely awful the last two games.
I honestly feel like the team knows that they are gonna stay at the 8th seed no what cuz they aint catching the Timberwolves cuz they keep winning and the Lakers and Pels are too far back to catch the Clippers so they have this non-motivating attitude to try hard. At least that's what it seems like the last 2 games IMO. Just careless basketball with no energy. As I mentioned in my prior post, I just want our squad to remain healthy and wait until our Stars come back in time for the Play In Games.

Played poorly but also we knew the warriors were gonna beat us. The knicks game was inexcusable.

Too much positive smoke surrounding PG and Kawhi. They’re coming back. I know it.

Agree there’s a lot of positive signs around PG and Kawhi, but my expectations are going to remain low. Even if they do come back, they just won’t have a lot of time to get up and running again. And the West is tough.

Back
Top Bottom