OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

updated statement jersey

i like the jordan branding better than the swoosh, might pick one up

lac.png

updated statement jersey

i like the jordan branding better than the swoosh, might pick one up

lac.png
I like them; just don’t like that we have two different sets of black unis. Wished the baby blues ones came back.

is the LAC eastbay-like practice-looking jersey still in their line-up?

dont know how that designed got the approval

I won’t be shocked if we get off to a .500 start due to everyone adjusting to each other.

ClipperVision looks dope and cost $199 for the season. But what about the local residents that has cable still and has access to Bally's Sports? Do we still get the benefits of ClipperVision?

i mean its cool but it needs more perks at $199 when league pass is $130 for the premium and $100 for regular with commercials

like give subscribers nosebleed tix when their playing the spurs or jazz or something then maybe it becomes mort tempting but as is, its just too expensive unless you really just want everything clippers, 100% all the time

The news of Kawhi coming off the bench potentially (don't think it'll happen) has me thinking about Norm Powell because he's the one that would start.

He's made it known that he wants to 'be' Paul George, he wants to be a big time starter in the league and that level of talent + ambition + age is something that's sorely needed to a team that's been together for awhile. Nico, Morris, Reggie, Kawhi, PG, Ty Lue, all were on the team in dec of 2020 and all except Nico were at the bubble.

Having someone who's young, and still has ambitions of doing great things in the NBA, and isn't 30 is going to pay major dividends in trying to win those January games vs the Wizards. He won't take those games off.

The news of Kawhi coming off the bench potentially (don't think it'll happen) has me thinking about Norm Powell because he's the one that would start.

He's made it known that he wants to 'be' Paul George, he wants to be a big time starter in the league and that level of talent + ambition + age is something that's sorely needed to a team that's been together for awhile. Nico, Morris, Reggie, Kawhi, PG, Ty Lue, all were on the team in dec of 2020 and all except Nico were at the bubble.

Having someone who's young, and still has ambitions of doing great things in the NBA, and isn't 30 is going to pay major dividends in trying to win those January games vs the Wizards. He won't take those games off.

Looks like Kawhi going to come off the bench for a while so he can be available to close.

With all our depth, I’m cool with it.

Yea, the Kawhi off the bench thing had been talked about for a while now. No surprise there.

Will be interesting to see, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom