OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Amazing how JWs pace got about 3 or 4 open looks tonight for shooters.

He really took charge in the end as well by getting kawhi into a position for iso post opportunities vs. a smaller, bad defender.

They didn't work tonight... But they will in the future.

20221020_213344.jpg
wall is going to be big for us.
we are definitely deep

Mentioned this earlier,

But Kawhi on a severe minutes restriction makes sense when you remember that he doesn't play 5v5 AT ALL, was not cleared for 5v5 as recently as 3 months ago, and only played a handful of minutes in the preseason.

Tonight was quite literally one of his first times getting up and down the floor post op.

i didnt like those deep shots wall took late in the game

also curious to see him finish the game over reggie, im sure there will be nights when wall sits but we all know reggie loses confidence when not starting all the time, it’ll be interesting to see how ty handles these line-ups

its great to see mook not play in the end but powell probably isnt the happiest if he continues to get benched in the end

its a good problem to have though

Honestly, nobody played particularly well last night except maybe Zu. Wall was good considering how little basketball he's played over the last few years, but PG was sloppy with the ball, Kawhi was rusty, Reggie was just bad. etc.

A lot of room for improvement.

Honestly, nobody played particularly well last night except maybe Zu. Wall was good considering how little basketball he's played over the last few years, but PG was sloppy with the ball, Kawhi was rusty, Reggie was just bad. etc.

A lot of room for improvement.
My biggest issue was during the late Laker run to close the gap, the Clippers reverted to iso ball, 1 and done offense. Absolutely no ball movement whatsoever. There were 6 to 8 straight possessions where the ball handler was taking the ball up and hoisting up a shot without even passing the ball once. SMH! Hopefully we can fix this before it becomes a habit.

ugh

this teams plays like this game is football when they got th elead, they want to burn as much a spossible halfway through the quarters when theyre only up by 10

theyre just hurting their offense when you stop doing whats been successful and why teams always catch up

refs got $$$ on this game

:smh:

and the leagues gon’ say it was all a bad call tomorrow when its too late

I understand why Norm started yesterday but I think he’d be best coming off the bench. Let him be the #1 option with that unit so he can cook.

With Kawhi coming off the bench, you can't play norm Powell on Booker. And then have pg have to fight bridges on offense.

Booker feasts on shorty doo-wops

And bridges is definitely capable of winning dpoy

Last edited:
I love the “Give No Quarter” tee shirts, but I bet the majority of the arena is like “the **** does that mean?”

Back
Top Bottom