OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Placing Powell on Booker to start the game allowed Booker to get hot. The clippers were never able to fully recover from that.

PG has to take that assignment to start the game.

Wall should be the starter. But, I think the team loses Reggie if he comes off the bench.

Imo

Lue and the FO really want to try to win a championship as a #7 seed, huh?

Gave up 20 offensive rebounds to a team that wants to lose.

This is sitting players strategy is getting tiresome. As a fan of this team, I just want to know what's it's like to be a top team record wise in the league. The incentive to finish at the top is to play lower seeded team come playoff time so that the 1st 2 rounds go rather smooth. But these damn Clippers since the Lob City Era has managed to make the 1st 2 rounds go to a 6 to 7 games series and are gassed by the next round. This hasn't worked so for once, the goal should be the 2 in the West and we can't do that if we keep sitting players and losing to teams like OKC. (Vent Over)

This is sitting players strategy is getting tiresome. As a fan of this team, I just want to know what's it's like to be a top team record wise in the league. The incentive to finish at the top is to play lower seeded team come playoff time so that the 1st 2 rounds go rather smooth. But these damn Clippers since the Lob City Era has managed to make the 1st 2 rounds go to a 6 to 7 games series and are gassed by the next round. This hasn't worked so for once, the goal should be the 2 in the West and we can't do that if we keep sitting players and losing to teams like OKC. (Vent Over)
I'm with you. Not so much about the overall seed... But I do believe that a 2 or 3 seed should be automatic for this team with a healthy, active squad.

My beef is with continuity and chemistry. There's a reason why the dubs win games on auto pilot sometimes, chemistry. This team is capable... But not with healthy scratches on non back to backs, in addition to heavy minutes restrictions.

I get it, be patient. But come on now.

Im gonna give them 10 games to keep up this tomfoolery. If we’re still resting PG and Kawhi every othe rgame by then, I’m gonna call Ballmer for my clippervision refund.

i dont know why this team always plays this dumb standings game

just play to the best of your abilities, be the best team coming into the playoffs

but they always got to position themselves to avoid someone or be matched up with another

they shouldve still beaten a tanking okc though but yeah, chemistry is going to be an issue and its been the excuse ever since pg and kawhi got on board but they still refuse to just keep playing em

Agree with all you about guys missing games, but we probably wouldn’t be talking about it as much if certain guys played better.

Reggie and Norm need to improve and if they don’t, Ty should give other guys a shot to do better.

Last edited:
Agree with all you about guys missing games, but we probably wouldn’t be talking about it as much or certain guys played better.

Reggie and Norm need to improve and if they don’t, Ty should give other guys a shot to do better.
100% bro.

Norm and Reggie stink right now.

For as good as Reggie been for us in big moments, I kind of always expect him to be bad. Pleasantly surprised when he isn’t.

Powell has been inexcusably terrible. He’s shooting like 25% from the field and 8% from 3 :rofl:

Then you add the turnovers…

Agree with all you about guys missing games, but we probably wouldn’t be talking about it as much if certain guys played better.

reggies solves a lot of things so sure

the problem is they’re not winning so to add that to the other issues plus a much tougher conference…

Powell and Reggie with a pulse. 10 TOs in the 1st quarter is disgusting tho. Love the effort in the 2nd but lawdog1 lawdog1 is right. Gotta defend the 3. I know Okc can’t shoot but that doesn’t mean give them wiiiide open looks

Would love to see how many “wide open” 3pt attempts we gave up tonight. Im gonna guess it was at least 25. I’m sure they’ll rest Kawhi again on Sunday, too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom