OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Those 3 fouls in 20 seconds to start the 4th set the tone. Played soft on both ends the rest of the quarter. Then not fouling out Olynyk was the icing on the cake :lol:

Those 3 fouls in 20 seconds to start the 4th set the tone. Played soft on both ends the rest of the quarter. Then not fouling out Olynyk was the icing on the cake :lol:
The OD’ing on the 3s was bad, but the calls really killed the momentum. Including the carry call on PG when we were up 2 in the 4th. That was when things really went South.

Marcus Morris. Either he can’t miss or is ******* terrible. No middle ground with him.

Assuming at a minimum no Kawhi or Wall tonight

*Edit - and Kennard too. With our medical staff, “chest discomfort” probably will keep Luke out for at least a month.

Last edited:
Just keeping it real and reiterating what lawdog1 lawdog1 has said in a sense...

This team is near the bottom in assists per game, and near the bottom in turnovers per game

21.5/16.4 for a 1.3/1 assist/turnover ratio per game. Shooting 32% from 3.

The clippers aren't sharing the ball, protecting the ball or shooting the ball well.

Kawhi or no kawhi. Gotta be better than that and in actuality, we should be happy to be a .500 ball club with those numbers.

Let's hope that those numbers improve moving fwd

nothing is pointing to good and we cant really give the team any excuses

a lot picked this team this year because kawhi is suppose to be 100% but most knew he'd be managed, the second reason is how deep this team is suppose to be so kawhis absence isnt suppose to the biggest impact

but if the team is just going to play bad then kawhi arent gon be able to carry the load

dumn!

all games tonight are free except when you’re in LA then you gotta buy the dumb clippervision

:smh:

Looking a copy of last night.

Not sure why we haven’t seen more Mann in the second half. Reggie is absolute food for the Cavs guards.

Don’t think PG playing the whole 3rd quarter is the move. He was gassed and played pretty poorly (on offense) late in the game. But the big bucket at the end and was solid on defense.

Shouts out to Norm and Mann. Both really stepped up.

Best win of the young season. Played well all game, minus a ~minute span in the middle of the 4th. But the team has no shot if Kawhi doesn’t get healthy soon. PG shouldn’t have to be doing this much in November

Last edited:
Best of the young season. Played well all game, minus a ~minute span in the middle of the 4th. But the team has no shot if Kawhi doesn’t get healthy soon. PG shouldn’t have to be doing this much in November
Maybe PG won’t have to do as much if Reggie, Mann and Norm can duplicate what they did tonight consistent. Fingers crossed on that.

I'll admit, after love hit that second 3 in the 4th, I turned the game off.

Glad to check league pass and find a W by 2

Last edited:
Imo, and pure speculation....

I think the clippers and Kawhi have conceded to basically a 60-65 game season before back to backs. I think they have decided to take those games early in favor of a more contiguous late season schedule.

If I'm right, we will start to see Kawhi consistently in the lineup starting around the end of November or beginning of December.

Again... Just imo

Last edited:
Imo, and pure speculation....

I think the clippers and Kawhi have conceded to basically a 60-65 game season before back to backs. I think they have decided to take those games early in favor of a more contiguous late season schedule.

Again... Just imo

This is likely true but until they decide to share any news with the fans I’ll continue to bash the team for how they’ve handled it :lol:

Clippers trying to normalize a guy who’s 16 months post op and couldn’t handle 40 NBA minutes spread out over 2 games

Like…that’s not normal at all.

“Oh it’s just knee stiffness he’s feeling better” ***** it’s been over 16 months :lol:

Even without Kawhi, think LAC are in a good spot after starting 2-4.

Can claim adjustments but really, guys like Paul George, Terance, Norm, simply playing better goes a long way.

Zu for DPoy.

Clippers trying to normalize a guy who’s 16 months post op and couldn’t handle 40 NBA minutes spread out over 2 games

Like…that’s not normal at all.

“Oh it’s just knee stiffness he’s feeling better” ***** it’s been over 16 months :lol:

i get it that kahi probably has a "no talkin about me" clause on hsi contract but this is also just the clips being the clips

i think during the blake and cp3 days when there's a injury they were playing the "will he or will he not play" game thinking its a psychological advantage over the other team

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom