OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

I’m just going to let go and trust the process.

But we’re going to get washed by the Pelicans on Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
everyone shoots like steph when against the clips

but wtf kawhi? why is this clips medical staff still employed?

everyone shoots like steph when against the clips

but wtf kawhi? why is this clips medical staff still employed?
Been saying this for YEARS!!! FIRE JASON POWELL!!! He's the longest tenure Clipper Staff member. He's from the Sterling Era and the fact that he's still on the team treating the players is baffling. Dude has mismanaged our best players. With the money Balmer has, there's no reason we shouldn't have the top-of-the-line medical staff in sports!

Word is Kawhi wanted to play and the clippers are the ones that sent him home. Either way, I'm tired of this.

Like lawdog1 lawdog1 said, I'll trust the process too.

But I'm firm on believing that this isn't the way champions are built.
I have a feeling the FO is also making Ty strictly follow minutes restrictions for Wall.

Agreed that things are not progressing in a way that gives me a lot of confidence.

That said, long way to go. Celtics were mediocre for most of the first half of last season and then went to the Finals. Problem is that I think this year’s West is better than last year’s East. Not as much margin for error.

clips also do not have that same personality though

udoka was a new coach with a new system and new attitude

clips been running the same ish for a decade now and even when ty came in, a lot of the doc shenanigans stayed and haunts this team today so its one of those things where why should we expect a different result?

none of these guys are getting younger and the once great two punch combo of pg and kawhi have been surpassed by even that boston team, i think brown/tatum > clips duo now

outlook just doesnt look good and kawhi hasnt played in year and half years and he still isnt doing 5v5 on practice? dude still has to come off the bench? limit his pt to 20min? and play once a week? and we expect everything to just work itself out?

Kawhi has had some massive injuries. I understand that. It's not the injuries that discourage the fan base. It's...

1. the top secret clearance that you have to have, to know what's actually really happening with him.

2. Kawhi and his teams need to nurse these injuries way past the time he was supposed to be out.

And

3. The clippers being complicit in allowing Kawhi to nurse his injuries way past the time frames for him being out.

If kawhi's body is falling apart, cool, just say that.

There has to be some accountability on the part of Kawhi and his team. Why? Because the clippers mortgaged their future at his request. He was the reason PG is here instead of sga and all those picks.

Kawhi/sga and etc are good enough to be exactly where we are now or better and still have the future in tact.

Not crapping on PG. PG has been great outside of his own injury woes and the bubble disaster.

But the flexibility as a franchise was greatly diminished in getting PG here... And Kawhi wasn't coming without him.

Play Kawhi, let him build up to his normal workload, fight thru soreness like every other NBA player has done since it's inception and let the chips fall where they may.

Being overly cautious and having him either hurt anyway, rusty, it off sync or whatever doesn't help either.

For the clippers to totally punt on 2 games in OKC is just crazy... In addition to adding to the NBA availability issues that are running thru the league like chili cheese fries thru a bad colon.

Kawhi is getting a ton of bad press for these last two games missed. If it really is the clippers decision and he really wanted to play, why wouldn't both sides get in front of the story and clarify things?

Makes no sense

It will be interesting to see what happens when fans actually start to get fatigued with this load management era in the NBA

Always good to get the W.

But this team even without Kawhi is better than this.

This team is 2x better when they move the ball.

When there's no player movement and no ball movement...smh

100% with you. I feel like we would have at least 2 more wins if the guys just hit 3’s at thr same % they’ve hit for their entire careers. But the bigger problem I’m noticing is PG and Wall are the only guys who can consistently get into the paint. Norm can do it every now and then but he struggles once he’s in there :lol:

Obviously Kawhi solves this problem but I think we need another guy who can collapse the defense and get that open 3 for someone else. Whether that’s Norm or consolidating our “depth” for someone.

Back
Top Bottom