OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Tough watch last night. Definitely conceded that game with how many guys we sat out. More than 70% of our scoring was on wearing street clothes. The NBA continues to screw us over with the scheduling. After having a 4 game road trip last week, we get home to play the Best team in NBA (Boston) on Monday only have another back to back on Wednesday and Thursday plus another game on Friday afternoon.

Through Saturday we had played the most games in the NBA. We finally grt a decent stretch of rest this week.

Off Sunday
Off Monday
Off Tuesday
Home Wednesday vs Hornets
Off Thursday
@ Philly Friday
Off Saturday

Then a back to back.
@ detroit Monday
@toronto Tuesday

2 games in 7 days is nice. And I’m wondering if that played into PG and Reggie not playing Saturday. He, Reggie, and Zu will now have had 7 full days off before Wednesday’s game vs Charlotte. If I had ro guess, Reggie plays for sure on wednesday.

PG would be 50/50 to me. I think he can play but we might try to buy an extra 2 days of rest for him and get him back friday philly philly .

Zu I fear is gonna be out longer. I wouldn’t be surprised if he misses the 6 game road trip and rejoins the team Jan 2nd at home vs Miami.

Anyway, nice for the team to get that much needed rest but it sucks to have 3 days of no clippers basketball :lol:

^^^ Yeah, I’ve gotten accustomed to and have enjoyed our games coming at least every other day, but this lighter period in the schedule is needed, so I’ll deal with it :lol:

I agree with Luke. He’s been more aggressive with shooting the 3 and even driving to the rim more than he ever has.

I also see what Ty is trying to do. But it’s a fine line. We don’t want to turn Kennard into Lou or Crawford and have him take 18 shots in a playoff game while PG and Kawhi have 12 each :lol:

I agree with Luke. He’s been more aggressive with shooting the 3 and even driving to the rim more than he ever has.

I also see what Ty is trying to do. But it’s a fine line. We don’t want to turn Kennard into Lou or Crawford and have him take 18 shots in a playoff game while PG and Kawhi have 12 each :lol:

Yeah, it’s definitely a delicate balance. I agree that Luke’s getting it just about right this season so far. He does pass up some shots I want him take, but that’s because I expect him to make everything.

It’s to the point I’m a little stunned when he misses an open look from 3.

Good problem to have. LOL.

Reactions: HIM
That was a nice sample size of what this team is capable of when at full strength. The turnovers in the 3rd was really bad but I'm sure that's mostly due to not getting enough playing time together so hopefully it will get cleaned up the more and more time they play together. Just gotta stay healthy!

Still feel like we’re too 3 dependent, but the looks we got last night were mostly clean and came off decent to really good ball movement.

Norm’s knack for getting to the basket in half court sets is good to have.

Imagine the score if we didn’t turn it over more times than we had in literally over a decade. coulda won by 50 :lol:

The best news to me was that we didn’t hear anything about “x player’s injury flaring up.” After the game. LetMs stay as healthy as possible for the next month or so and aee if we can snatch a top 2 seed.

Crappy close to the half, but looking good overall. Turnovers remain a problem.

Can’t come out with a lackluster 3rd in this one.

Back
Top Bottom