OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Missed the game live. Just finished the rewatch. Terrible loss. Awful defense in the 2nd half. But one play that stuck out to me and was a big swing was:

74-64 in the 3rd. We had just gotten 3 stops in a row. We get a steal and Reggie pulls up from about 30 ft early in the clock. You could see the other guys on the floor weren’t happy with the shot. He misses and it leads to a long rebound, semi-transition, open corner 3. Lead’s down to 7 and the crowd/sixers are in it. Obviously didn’t lose because of that one play but such a terrible shot to take when you’re trying to stop a run and regain control.

But overall, I’m not too concerned with this game. Kawhi looked great. Batum did too. Kennard made big plays. Wish Lue brought him in earlier during that run.

Starting lineup going forward should be:

Kennard
PG
Kawhi
Batum
Zu

but Lue won’t do it

arrived this morning and wishing yall a happy holiday

3F063C47-7BC1-4B6E-A6C7-B3DCC98B5E0B.jpeg

This is one of the more frustrating halves we’ve played this season. Credit to the Pistons for making shots, but we’re giving them a lot of help.

team really think each shot behind the arcs 5pt each or something?

its the only way they think they can comeback in the game?

ty so fast to give up t13pt game with 3 and a half left is doable

then again if the game plan is walk it down and then shoot the 3 then yeah maybe just throw the white flag

this team continues to lose not just big leads but to teams theyre suppose to beat easily, just happens too damn often

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
If these guys with all the energy were put in earlier, we wouldn’t be in the position of trying to pull off a miracle comeback:

wtf happened

i close the stream with them down 15

and now its a 1pt game

sh*t

am i jinxing them by rewatching the game?

From the worst loss of the season to one of the most entertaining wins. Shoutout to the 3rd stringers for winning it for us.
I can’t really say Moses Brown is a good player, but he’s had a knack for making real timely contributions this season. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom