OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

damn

gordon out too and the clips still losing the the b-team :smh:

making djwashed look like shq out there

pathetic

tys got to go

any interim coach that will run nothing pnr and recognize mismatches would be better at this point

Hilarious loss. Ty and Russ combining to sabotage the team.

Wish I would have hit the Denver ML like I wanted to.

as cliche as it sounds, this team just has no heart and no competitive mentality

they probably lost the game once they found out jokic, murray and gordon are all out and they thought they could waltz in the arena and win by 30

this game was a gift after their most impressive win of the season but instead they gave us the worst loss, gave reggie the open lane for lay-ups and just let dj dunk/catch oops

i mean damn

its just honestly hard to understand, pg gets in foul trouble and your first player off the bench is russ? why not powell? russ played close to 27min to normans 21min, why? powell been playing well while russ been sh*t

and im gon say it again, mann is just too damn inconsistent and i dont think dude has any more upside, this is what you’re gon get until he gets traded then all of a sudden a different coach is gon get him producing on a nightly basis

and pg wtf you doing stupid fouls? come on man

arent these players, this team, this organization tired of being a joke?

i mean…

1701156767354.gif

double digit leads been wasted, why is russ still there?
It’s amazing how y’all keep trying to make Russ the scapegoat. Your two main players on the team are sporadic and wildly inconsistent. The team can’t shoot, Harden trade has been disastrous. The clippers are being who they’ve always been

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
It's amazing to see the difference between a competent coach with a system vs a coach who is stubborn and relies on his "stars" to bail the team out on iso ball. Again, Ty made no adjustments when Reggie killed the them with all the PnR's. Most if not all DJ's points came from the Reggie's PnR's. I'm also not letting PG13 off the hook as he played completely uninspired basketball. Looked like he checked out before the game even started. If we can't beat a Denver team with no Joker, Gordon, and Murray, ain't no way this team can compete for a title.

I think that rfx45 rfx45 is probably right that the game was lost as soon as the line-ups were announced. Similar to how we half-assed it against an injured Memphis team a couple weeks ago.

Energy was just completely different last night than it was in the Dallas game. Happens way to much with this team, but I don't know how the problem gets fixed.

It’s amazing how y’all keep trying to make Russ the scapegoat. Your two main players on the team are sporadic and wildly inconsistent. The team can’t shoot, Harden trade has been disastrous. The clippers are being who they’ve always been

that goes hand in hand with ty’s decision to keep him there

but you probably arent paying attention because ive been saying PG has dumb turnoevers and kawhi is washed and it might be unfolding right before our eyes this season and hell ive argued here that mann may not be who we thought he might be and thats clips only good draft in the late rounds is SGA and they let him go and dude is probably gon be an MVP candidate for the next 10 years and ive been asking for ty to get fired since last season even before russ go there

and the eye test simply shows when russ is in the game, more often than not it gets away from them

the team lets him shoot 3s and frees up the other team to double, he drives and misses lay-ups constantly, he commits bad fouls when he gets mad, makes terrible passes, doesnt defend and misses free throws and he is also starting to get lazy on rebounds when before he at least grabs em as much as he can to stat pad

believe it or not, i am actually a huge brodie fan, been all over the westbrook shoe thread, always loved dudes energy and drive and he is probably the only player int he team who puts 110% all the time but unfortunately, it is what it is, he cant do what he has been doing before, he’s tried to dunk on people several times already and failed so his confidence and drive is kind of his undoing because he is trying to do to much and ty is letting him

so it may seem like russ gets the blame but he is who we see in the game sh*tt*n the bed and we want the team to win so what do you want us to do? :lol: we cant blame mook anymore :rofl:

I’m still in awe at what DJ was doing the other night. What one year with Jokic does to you :lol:

If he had that vision/passing ability during Lob City, we’d have won a championship

All that, but don’t forget that Russ sucks. Worst player on the team.

finally rollin then powells knee get hurt

geez

got to watch that replay though, barnes flopped, dude fell backwards in slowmo like after the hit he thought about selling for a flagrant

dude didnt need to fall down there

If Mike Brown coached like Ty, he would have given up on this game halfway through the 3rd. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Best they’ve looked since the trade. Zu please keep doing that.

I’m intrigued by Kobe Brown. Another big wing that can shoot. And he’s got that youthful energy/athleticism :lol:

this the first time and might be the only time the clips looked bigger than the other team or maybe the kings were just tired being ina. b2b but the clips were gobbling up rebounds like i havent seen in a while

curious if that is something they can keep up

kawhi also seemed mad and determined to put em on his back but this time it worked out

but is it just me or is kawhi one of those dudes that it looks like he is doing so much out there and scoring every single way but you look at the boxscore and only has 30 something points? he looked like he had at least 50pts out there tonight

GSW favored by 4.5 points. Make me think someone is resting. Kawhi could probably use some rest tbh.

5 games in 7 nights ends tonight.

We gotta at least split this mini series vs GSW, cuz we know we’re losing to Denver on Wednesday :lol:

^^^ I guess making the knock-out round of the IST would have been cool, but I’m not mad the Clips are getting three full days off as a consolation prize for getting bounced. They could use the rest, practice time.

And, yeah, the Nuggets have completely owned us since game 4 of the bubble series. Was honestly shocked we won a pre-season game against them this season :lol:

uh oh

as yall know it spells trouble for the clips when key players on the opposing teams out

The Golden State Warriors have four players listed on their injury report: Usman Garuba, Chris Paul, Gary Payton II, and Andrew Wiggins.

powells questionable tonight too

Back
Top Bottom