OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Should have traded both Bones and PJ if there were any takers at all. Keeping them around to not play at all never made sense to me. Oh well though. We’re stuck where we’re now.

had to dig this up from last week and supposedly clips still want him and were saying they’d use him but as law said, we just dont know if the clips will follow up on that, maybe ty is still trying to figure him out in a small ball line-up?

All sue respect, but PJ is NOT worth any of this news :lol:. Dude stinks. Just buy him out if he’s upset
Thats the thing tho, PJ would have to agree to the buyout and at this point of his career, he's not willing to lose out on any money that is owed to him. IIt'sa loses lose situation cuz since he didn't get traded like he wanted and not willing to do a buyout, he stuck on the bunch. The only other solution is to send his *** home if he doesn't remain professional and becomes a disruption. You don't need to lose the locker room over non-factor at this point.

time to nut up for the team

show you got heart

show that you can will a win out of a tough opponent

give it all as theres a whole week of rest coming after

give no quarter

it takes everything

street lights over spotlights

just do it

i still feel like half the battle with rebounding is simply effort
+1

too many times i've seen clippers players flat footed and not boxing out.

i know lue is telling them too...because in the post game interviews the players say it..."we need to do a better job of boxing out and rebounding"

tonight vs. gsw, watch how many times clippers players on the defensive glass, just stand in no mans land watching the ball...you're absolutely right rfx45 rfx45 ...some of it is effort

i kinda understand lue in his thinking...playing small vs. bigs is basically a battle of will. if you go small, you have to do it well enough to make the other team do the same in order to match up. but if it aint working, it aint working

too many times, the clippers go small against a lakers/nuggets/wolves/pelicans type team and they just get beat up.

in addition, the longer wing players with active hands and feet have been giving paul george the blues

i was reading this as i just saw steph miss a layup and cuminga with a putback dunk because no one boxed him out
cant make it up bro...

who shouldve boxed out kuminga on that play?

if you just pay attention to that aspect of the game... defensive rebounding in relation to who boxed out properly...its BAD

i mean, every team has its strengths and weaknesses you know? but show some effort on the defensive glass as a team.

sometimes ty is just an idiot

put pg and coffey back there, why is boston and russ in? 5min left, let your starters finish it, not like russ are doing great things out there right now, they just letting him shoot bricks and miss layups

Boston ain’t it.

Some dumb **** going on tonight. We cut it to 4 late in the 2nd and on the very next play Steph ******* Curry gets left unattended in the corner for a 3. How does that happen? Absolutely inexcusable.

come on

why give it to russ when you know theyre gon hack?

and russ getting the bail out and missing :lol:

good coffey was a baller out there getting oreb

That was a weird game. Ty getting tossed may have oddly been the difference. Team definitely played harder and tougher after that.

Plus the Warriors helped by doing some dumb stuff themselves. LOL.

I will take it.

That was a weird game. Ty getting tossed may have oddly been the difference. Team definitely played harder and tougher after that.

I will take it.

nah i know what you did, reverse jynx/reverse psychology and it worked

I don’t see it tonight. Warriors about to put this one away.

nah i know what you did, reverse jynx/reverse psychology and it worked
IMG_0044.jpeg

I will take it.
Draymond smugness didnt go over well with a few of the guys either lol. glad to see it. i like this type of basketball. good win.

still need to improve on the glass for the playoffs though

love steph but those celebrations always annoying too then its sad face afterwards when you lose
(yes it is more annoying when they do it against your team but its always od nonetheless)

1707976919107.png

1707977382575.png

Back
Top Bottom