OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

but overall, its nice to see womeone who actually fakes and dodges the defender and hits the 3 instead of jumping into them to draw the foul

1707979121546.gif

Welp, looks like Gallo is signing with the Bucks. The Snake Oil Doctor probably sold him that he’ll have a bigger role there than he’ll get with us.

so many times the weak side defender on this team has 3 decisions to make defensively. close out to shooter 1 force the extra pass, close out to shooter 2 or position myself to not allow a back door layup/dunk AND BOX OUT. that defender does literally none of the 3.

jogging back in transition

not boxing out

seems like the thunder blocked every shot zu took in the 3rd. (which is ok, your gonna get shots blocked. But wow, every one?)

Effort...giddey just let the ball roll past half court, picked it up for a drive to the rim and got an and 1 immediately. EFFORT

What was the point of waiting until under 5:00 to bring Kawhi back?

Whatever though, since it probably wouldn’t have mattered anyway. We were just a step behind the Thunder on everything staring about 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter.

sometimes i just dont get ty

wait so long to bring back kawhi then one minute later even though its just down 16, he raises the white flag?

i know theres a game tomorrow but this is the one they have the win on and its against the grizz tomorrow

just dont get it

Lue is sticking hard with his rotations. If this was a playoff game, things would be different 100%

My thing is effort, especially with the little things. Players not getting back in transition, totally forgetting rotations, not boxing out, not closing out etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc is why this game for out of hand.

I don't know how many 3s sga &co walked into where the clippers defender was at the free throw line 5 feet off, and already in a back pedal.

Like I said...

On a clippers made basket, the thunder in bounded to giddey. Giddey let the ball roll past half court into their front court before he picked up the ball. He proceeded to pick it up and went immediately to the basket. Paul George was so out of place defensively that giddey got an and 1 layup off of that possession.

I don't agree with every single gripe from him... But check it out.

ADVERTISEMENT​
Piss poor effort and execution

I feel like this contract thing might be bothering Paul George? His mind is on Pluto. He's making mistakes that are even uncharacteristic for him.

Last edited:
I feel like this contract thing might be bothering Paul George? His mind is on Pluto. He's making mistakes that are even uncharacteristic for him.
Been wondering about this too. Team just has not been the same since the Grammy trip. Generally mid and getting handled easily by other top West teams. I was going to chalk it up to fatigue and all-star break malaise, but then last night happened. I have concerns.

I need to see a good performance Sunday against the Kings.

Been wondering about this too. Team just has not been the same since the Grammy trip. Generally mid and getting handled easily by other top West teams. I was going to chalk it up to fatigue and all-star break malaise, but then last night happened. I have concerns.

I need to see a good performance Sunday against the Kings.

they just need to go ahead and extend him, theyre not going to let him go anyways

there are players who are motivated and play harder for a contract year but PG isnt one of them and with how fragile this teams confidence is, they cant let the small things creep in and fester

this g league team shouldnt be right there neck to neck with them :smh:

and i like plumlee but i think theis in certain situations should get some playing time and he can stretch the floor too because he can shoot 3s

plus plumlee cant catch anything from harden/russ right now, might be a sign

Back to back right of the break is crazy. I hadno idea there was a game tonight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom