OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

why man why?

i just a chill night

and how about fighting over switches?

clips cant get that switch ty just letting his team do it and letting whoever james wants

f this sh*t man

over reaction but fire this dude ty man

after 12yrs. finally.

maybe we see them in the playoffs.

kawhi should have stick to bron like the last possession

That looked like one of our collapses under Doc. Total incompetence for most of the 4th quarter with deer-in-headlights body language. Disgusting.

after this game, we better not see this pj tucker experiment

dude better be benched the rest of the season or just cut

i men damn, that 4th got lebron going and the crowd into it and we all know clippers home is a lakers home so it was just the dumbest thing ty could have done

How do you let the Lakers do the exact same thing like 5 possessions in a row? WTF?

cuz ty is an idiot, im starting to get convinced this dude is living off 1 title win like doc man

it makes no sense, bron dribbles up court with kawhi, screen by anyone else and theres no fight, they let it happen so bron had his way with pj then harden then theis

i just really couldnt believe what i saw its so dumb

its just like that one season where they were in the play-in and playing the pelicans i believe, they got up by like 19 i think then bron even tweeted that ty was a great coach then continued to blow the lead and lose the game and miss the playoffs

just astonishing, ive pretty much lost all my trust in this team again

was watching Love is Blind with my girl and following on the app every few minutes. Stopped checking when we were up 20 lmao

beating a dead horse but makes no sense doing this switches and encouraging it

like when they cut the lead to 5 or even when they got the lead, he still insisted on the switch? wtf?

In 2024, at no point should you ever have a lineup that consist of Westbrook, PJ Tucker & Plumms. Especially when the leads slips within 10 points after building at 21 point lead. Ty Rivers continues to stay stubborn with his switches on D when 5 straight possessions that strategy fails.

The 1 thing I wish Kawhi had in his game is that killer mentality that some of the greats had. That MJ/Kobe "F that game plan. I'm gonna guard that guy straight up! He's not beating me!" Mentality. Sometimes you just have to look off the coach and pride yourself in stopping their star player in crunch time.

I'm just disgusted! And I hope Ballmer doesn't resign Ty in the offseason. I'm so done with these recycled coaches.

Can't believe that's how we lost in our last Hallway series at Crypto! We got LeVicted!!!

Gotta be a wake up call. You can’t blow big leads to bad teams. At the same time tho, if a team is gonna hit 9 3’s in one quarter, what are you gonna do.

Gotta be a wake up call. You can’t blow big leads to bad teams. At the same time tho, if a team is gonna hit 9 3’s in one quarter, what are you gonna do.
I thought that, but at the same time, a lot of those threes were wide open or came off the same exact offensive action that we did nothing different to try to stop. So, yeah, credit to the Lakers (LeBron) for making the shots, but we did very little to make things more difficult for them.

Hopefully, everyone is available on Friday and we can start to get things going again.

A lot of things have contributed to our mediocrity over the last few weeks and I think lack-of-line up continuity is one of them. PG’s missed a few games, Kawhi missed one, Norm missed one, Zu missed a couple.

Yea I didn’t watch it so I bet it was worse than it looks, if that’s even possible. But 9 3’s for one of the worst 3pt shooting teams just stuck out to me.

We still haven’t been good for over a month now. Living off that 30 game stretch from Nov-Mid Jan.

i cant get over the willingness to switch when it wasnt working the whole quarter

it would make sense if it was kawhi and then pg gets lebron, thats fine but when its theis, norm or harden or even pj and lebron was scoring or distributing at will and it was a 27 point turn around, then at some point you just got to change something

that last stand, i feel like kawhi finally just said "f it imma take lebron get out theis" and they got the stop

dont want to be conspiracy rfx but really feel like ty was doing lebron a favor there

ty was also doing weird things, like theis started but he also tried to get him going? i think he tookt he first 5 shots including one 3 pointer? it was weird, like you get harden or kawhi or even coffey since he took pg's place or mann who has been doing well and you want to keep goring his confidence, not the dude who is you arent going to rely on scoring double digits to win

some of the decisions are just baffling

and the thunder just beat washington by 41 points and watch this team barely squeak out a win this friday

everyone in the west is elevating their game and the clips are going the other way :smh:

I really hate drop coverage and conceding to switching pnr without putting up any kind of fight.

In today's NBA, all you have to do is look like you're gonna set a pick and the defensive team switches.

When you talk about winning a championship...A CHAMPIONSHIP, this team, effort and mental focus wise, is nowhere close to it.

Kawhi is a walking double team in the post. Why isn't the ball touching his hands in his spots on the court every time down in the clutch?

I just don't get it.

Other than that, everything that needed to be said, had already been said regarding this latest collapse.

IMG_2041.gif

HIM HIM - I appreciate and respect the optimism, but I’m still not ready to leave Negativetown.

Even our final possession last night was kind of head-scratching. We had just scored 4 points in a row off lay-ups by going quickly without Lakers being able to set their defense. Have the same chance for the last play, but Ty waits a few seconds, then calls TO. And then all we come up with is a predicate Kawhi iso against LeBron. Might as well not even bothered with the time out of that’s what you’re gonna run. SMDH.

Back
Top Bottom