OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

^ that’s what I was asking when he was shaking loose at the line.

Melo’s son’s 🐐 can’t be missing free points like that :smh:

wasn’t me I swear but damb that was an ugly finish.

Didn’t see much of an offense besides great individual scorers shooting and missing 3s.

ty gave this up to doc again, small ball wasnt working the whole 4th quarter why not put zu back? portis was feasting against pg

at the end of the day, team has little to no heart, i thought all that changed but its still the same as beore

it was time to step up against dame (he been embarrassing you pg) and doc (who been talkin sh*t about this team) and patbev (who been sayin teams soft)

i was almost convinced to join the .700 club but nah, team has no killer instinct, they gon try and coast til the playoffs actin like theyve won something already

:smh: wont be surprised if the team dont make the top 4 and if you;'re out of the top4, you are in danger of bein gin the playoffs, team is really walking a thin line and inching closer to that

problem is kawhis having bad turnovers too and missing free throws and taking bad 3s

he was at least consistent before but he just hasnt been the same after the grammy trip

So let me get this straight, in the 3rd quarter the Clippers ran out of fouls to give early cuz they can't seem to guard without fouling so Dame was aggressive driving to the basket knowing any contact would result in free-throws which slowed the game down and allowed the Bucks to trim our double-digit lead. Yet in the 4th quarter holding on to our small lead the Bucks game out fouling and we were in the bonus at the 9 min mark, our strategy was to chuck up 3's? Doc went to the Zone and Ty's team wasn't able to break it down and draw fouls?

BRUHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT ARE WE DOING? AIN'T NO WAY WE ARE DOING THIS AT THIS POINT OF THE SEASON!

down 20 all of a sudden

zero urgency

f this team

imma watch seinfeld reruns instead

0 urgency. At this point, we're better off not re-signing PG. Go after someone who has heart
He’s been just another guy out there and far from an all-star from a while now. We’re not going anywhere with this version of him.

Back
Top Bottom