OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

at the end of the grammy trip, i would have been with you but...

Wiz
TWolves
Bucks
Rockets
Bulls
Bucks
Twolves
Bulls
Pelicans
Hawks

i might go 5-5, if one of the below .500 teams get lucky it might even be 4-6, they almost lost to memphis and wouldnt be surprised if they go 3-7

and yes that how down i am on this team again but it starts tonight, lets see if they destroy the wiz or its gon be close like the grizz game

honestly rfx45 rfx45 and crew...

i'm only interested to see how we do at full strength vs the wolves, bucks and pels. go 4-0, 3-1 in those games and we are cooking w/ HOT grease

i want to see it too especially if it means beating doc but shees, pels and wolves just got the clips number so far

again, i want to see a domination tonight, thanos level of dominance

decent win tonight, it looks like a blowout but its a win via talent than actually a team win

good to see pg back and looks to be back to form but again, it was just too much talentover the worst team, they just took turns - pg scoared 11 in the 1st, harden had 21 in the 2nd and kawhi with 14 in the 3rd

i just wanted to see more but they need all the W any way they can get it i guess

now onto the road against the twolves in the afternoon

Now, on the road vs. a top team in the West, that's talked mad sh**... Contrasting styles and strengths... And weaknesses.

Now's the time to show what you can do.

good win

1709506560964.gif

Come to the optimistic side lawdog1 lawdog1

.700 ball in the next 10. 2-0 so far!
Definitely encouraged by some things I saw today.

Jimbo’s jumper being MIA is still concerning though. That said he delivered an amazing pass to Kawhi for a lay-up in crunch time on a great ATO play. I don’t think anyone else on the team could make that pass.

norm won that game

just need this team to stop being buried by double digit lead and then fight to do a comeback

its good for experience but got to have dominated games at times and it would be nice if it were against winning teams

Gotta beat the rockets and the bulls x2

Hopefully you get at least a split with the bucks and carry over that momentum to the last matchup with the wolves. get a victory vs the pelicans.

HIM HIM was right .700 in the next 10 should be reachable... Maybe even a baseline.

there should be a rule where you cant be on a back to back if you're on the road unless its in the same city like if you can play the lakers and clippers on consecutive nights without even changing hotels but its kind of crazy to play a game then get on a plane fly 300-500 miles then play another game the next day and sometimes the prior game isnt even an afternoon game, its a back to back night games

got to give these players a break especially if they're so worried about injuries and encourage people to play

Im def Clipset tonite so keep stomping them boys 🙏. Really no excuses in a game w/o Yanni or Robin Lopez so can’t play down to the opps.

As an aside, can’t wait for the new era jerseys cuz these are some of the worst ever greenlit uniforms even if considered a rushed job.

i liked the mr cartoon designs but everything has been extra bad and looks like practice jerseys

Back
Top Bottom