OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

yay they won

here's my happy face

1709780402461.png

stupid schedule man and they just came off 3 games in 4 nights too :smh:

****, man. I didn’t even think about the time change when I initially commented on how ridiculous this weekend’s game schedule is. Disaster.

Anyone else have a sick feeling that the nba is still gonna screw us over even with our own arena. I could see them using some BS about not wanting 2 games on at the same time in one market so we’ll still have the 12pm sunday starts.

The best way to do it would be how MLB does it with the Angele and Dodgers. One team is typically at home while the other is on the road.

tf

all of a sudden kawhi has a groin issue and harden with a shoulder strain? hopefully this is just an excuse so they can sit em on sunday or something

ty might be out

Last edited:
Doesn’t really surprise me to hear about Kawhi being banged up. Heavy workload, plays a physical game and absorbs a lot of contact most games.

Susprised he isn’t having any heart problems being the only star on the team with one.

3-1 since my 7-3 prediction. Please keep it alive today.

Bulls are one of those teams that historically had their fans fill up our gym. Expecting it to sound like a road game today.

Almost a carbon copy of the start to the Rockets game. We can’t make a 3, they’re shooting way above their average.

So Plumlee’s reward for playing really well least game and being a key part in us pulling out the W is a DNP so far today? Makes sense :smh:

Russ is obviously the overall better player but having bones out there as a reliable 3pt threat is so beautiful to see 😍

Caruso and White just hack all game and then flop. Annoying team

Got it. Solid 2nd half again. Jimbo with the trip-dub.

Tomorrow is going to be tough :frown:

i guess this teams identity is get down by double digits then come back and win

because when they lead in double digits, they seem to gas out or confused when the other team is doing the come back and they just stall

i dont think its a good habit and they obviously can do it (like prevent fast breaks and actually rebound when needed) and they should be in a habit of doing it for 48 minutes but at this point they just got to take all the wins they can even if its mostly reliant on talent, we’ll find out how far that takes them

go team go

1710036297898.jpeg

I think today is going to get UGLY. Only chance we have is if we flip the script and jump on them early. If we fall behind double digits early like we've been doing, we're gonna lose by 30+ imo :lol:

I think today is going to get UGLY. Only chance we have is if we flip the script and jump on them early. If we fall behind double digits early like we've been doing, we're gonna lose by 30+ imo :lol:
Bucks have already had two bad losses on this trip too. They’re going to come out very motivated.

Back
Top Bottom