OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

One of those games where you don't have "it" and the other team is going off. Great win. Like, shoe said, hopefully this keeps these guys grounded. Don't believe the hype.

Russ 9/25. Will take that every day of the week.

On to Minny. Stay focused, the next couple "should" be easy. Hope the guys aren't thinking like that.

I thought I missed being nervous after the recent blowouts.I'd much rather be up 48 :lol: I was sweating over here.

-edit-

Also, if we're gonna **** on Jamal when he hijacks the offense we gotta give him credit for saving us tonight. We don't ein without those shots late in the game.

Last edited:
Clips defended Russ beautifully last week

Forced him into a 14/30 night with 10 turnovers

Speaking of which...

Luc has forced Kawhi into a 3/13 night, Russ into a 14/30 with 10 to's, and Dame into a 1/11 night

He's been beyond spectacular on defense this season and he's actually trying to be more of a threat this season. Was critical of him but I can't deny the impact he's had on LAC

14/30 is a pretty good shooting night, but I'm with you on the turnovers.

Westbrook is a turnover machine.

OAN

LAC still under the radar somewhat. analysts on the sports shows are starting to talk about LAC but with the playoff woes asterisk. but here and on espn and other sites, the narrative is how westbrook is so athletic and he had a 3 to win, but missed it. etc etc

Last edited:
Since the 3pt line was introduced there have been 539 teams that have shot 50% on 25+ attempts. Those teams have a record 533-6.

The thunder became the 7th team to lose with that sort of 3pt shooting night.

Minny is leading the NBA in 3pt shooting. Will be interesting to see if we can hold them down from distance. I have a good feeling we will. I'll be at Camp Floggnaw tonight so I'm gonna miss the game. Hold it down for me.

They shot historically well from deep, we missed 11 FTs in the fourth quarter and we still found a way to win. Crazy, but also says something about the team.

Tbh, they should of gotten blown out but credit VO and Andre for making shots they weren't supposed to.

I will be SHOCKED if we win this game tonight. Lesser opponent so the energy may not be there, we've been playing every other day, 2nd night of a back to back, I mean I just don't see it

Trap game on the schedule.

Don't let up. It's important to stack wins like these against teams like Minny early in the season.

Loving what I'm seeing so far :pimp:. Keep it going.

I will be SHOCKED if we win this game tonight. Lesser opponent so the energy may not be there, we've been playing every other day, 2nd night of a back to back, I mean I just don't see it

Had last night not been so close I would have thought this. I had a feeling last night would tough because of the ease in which we had beaten the last few opponents. I think they get up for this game. 102-94 good guys :pimp:

Last edited:
Had last night not been so close I would have thought this. I had a feeling last night would tough because of the ease in which we had beaten the last few opponents. I think they get up for this game. 102-94 good guys :pimp:

Hope you're right cause 9-1 is lit as hell :lol: :pimp:

We started off last year 8-8! And still won 53 games. They've been winning like 56 games while sabotaging their own starts to seasons.

Trap game on the schedule.

Don't let up. It's important to stack wins like these against teams like Minny early in the season.

Loving what I'm seeing so far :pimp:. Keep it going.

Yup, beyond important. Clips gonna look back in march at this start and be thankful for it, health providing

View media item 2228449
Add Wiggins to this list. L

Common denominator? Luc was guarding them all

Luc has been the best defender in the league this season, and that's not an exaggeration. He has the best defensive rtg in the league as well. And now he's actually being aggressive, which I'm in full support of. I don't care about how many points he scores, he just has to make teams respect him offensively and it looks like he's becoming that player.

But man has he been spectacular on defense. People **** on Doc as a GM but don't mention how he got a potential dpoy off of a vet minimum deal.

Would have posted this in the NBA thread but I'm sure it would have been viewed as Homer bias.

Luc's defensive reliability is gonna be a game changer vs. gsw.

now LAC doesnt have to put Blake on durant if Luc can do a decent job on durant

and...

we will really be able to switch EVERYTHING against them. :smokin

Last edited:
Watched the game this morning. Really pleased eith the effort. If DJ can shoot FTs like that every game, and Luc can hit the occasional open three/drives to the hoop...man

No excuse to not win tomorrow. Jump on them early and kill their spirit. I'll be in attendance. We're 0-1 with me in the building :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
^^^ Nets are one of those teams we have an odd habit of turning in terrible performances against. But this iteration of the Clips seems a bit different.

Best CP3 has been with the Clips so far. He's been about as close to perfect as you can be so far to start the year.

Clippers 10-1 and still not getting any headlines on ESPN. They mentioned Westbrook's triple double in a loss and even baseball news even before they mentioned the clippers win. I like their ball movement and bench this year. I really don't see them losing the rest of the month!

Bruh, this game was over 5 minutes in :lol: :smh:

Kinda mad the bench gave up so many points in the 2nd quarter doe.

Back
Top Bottom