OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

I seriously hate these *******. Every time they do a close up on KD, I want to punch him.

Just not ready to mentally compete with gsw. Handful of stupid plays within the first few minutes already

I mean, CP is our most mentally tough player and even he looks shook against these guys...

Austin rivers has been our best player so far

Only guard with the ability to play off the bounce against their size and length

I can't believe I'm saying this with Chris Paul on the floor,

But Austin rivers PnR, need more of that especially with zaza and west when they are on the floor

Clips are here if they stop turning the ball over

Clips half court defense actually hasn't been "bad" it's been the turnovers and bad stagnant offensive sets

CP finally getting some good stuff in PnR. They look so much better when they aren't playing scared and turning the pill over

Our defense continues to just fall asleep on the second action. Late on rotations, letting lose balls turn into open shots etc

Does redick even have a shot?

Redick is always going to have a problem playing against teams like GSW. One of the issues LAC has playing the dubs. JJ is so vital to LAC but he's reduced to a spot up player offensively against gsw and cant guard his position

Clippers love to run Floppy and DHO stuff for JJ, but when he's coming off of pindowns, he's being guarded by Klay, and they switch everything so he can't shake free.

LAC is lucky to be down by 13. Hopefully Blake stops playing scary and turning the ball over 2nd half

Clips can win this game still. No turnovers, and Blake Griffin has to come alive. The only player in the starting five that can win his matchup decisively and force gsw to double

DJ is playing well too

LOL gsw is switching everything and it's blowing everything LAC is trying to do offensively, God damn

It's tough for Blake because whoever on the Dubs is guarding him gets to shove him at will.

GS ownes us right now. Its just mind boggling how we cant get a offensive set to work. Our ball movement is non existent right now.

Redick is always going to have a problem playing against teams like GSW. One of the issues LAC has playing the dubs. JJ is so vital to LAC but he's reduced to a spot up player offensively against gsw and cant guard his position

Clippers love to run Floppy and DHO stuff for JJ, but when he's coming off of pindowns, he's being guarded by Klay, and they switch everything so he can't shake free.

LAC is lucky to be down by 13. Hopefully Blake stops playing scary and turning the ball over 2nd half

Agreed. That's why Blake has to develop a better low post game and make teams double him especially when teams switch and he ends up with curry or klay or Durant on him.

Right now, he's lost and looks like a big dummy out there.

I'm mean damb...Now is the first time that I've literally said to myself...it's time to shop Blake.

Last edited:
To have the rockets beat gsw, have days off to prepare for this and perform the way they did/are at home is a real eye opener

Last edited:
It is no coincidence that Austin and Jamal have been our best players tonight

Only players that can play downhill against gsw and get to the rim

And if jamal and Austin are your best bets, well...scoreboard

Well, at least we know now - the great start was Fool's Gold. We're still the same team.

Talked earlier about how dangerous it was that LAC depends so much on JJ for their offense

He's literally worthless against gsw

It sucks because the team as currently constructed can beat every single team out west but the warriors but unless Blake becomes a better 1v1 player magically, they don't have a shot

Doc's cute sets are awesome until you run into a defensive juggernaut who can switch everything, blow it up, and force your players to really 'hoop'

Well, at least we know now - the great start was Fool's Gold. We're still the same team.

Wouldn't say that

IMO They are every bit as good as they showed against every team but gsw

Gsw is the only team that can do what they do defensively against us

Back
Top Bottom