eek.gif
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i really cant root for the giants
laugh.gif
im at the gym and see the giant andzona highlights and im like "$+@! THAT DUDE WAS OUT
mad.gif
" thenremembered we need zona to lose
laugh.gif

NEXT GAME 9/10

TV: KCAL | RADIO: KABC 790, KHJ 930

matchup.png

matchup.png

@
PETCO Park
7:05PM PDT

Lowe (12-11)

Estes (2-1)

Tickets

Probable Pitchers | Full Schedule

[table][tr][td]West[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]E#[/td] [td]L10[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]vs E[/td] [td]vs C[/td] [td]vs W[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]vs R[/td] [td]vs L[/td] [td]XTRA[/td] [td]1-RUN[/td] [td]RS[/td] [td]RA[/td] [td]X W-L[/td] [td]LAST GAME[/td] [td]NEXT GAME[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]74[/td] [td]71[/td] [td].510[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]9-1[/td] [td]W1[/td] [td]16-18[/td] [td]20-17[/td] [td]33-26[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]45-30[/td] [td]29-41[/td] [td]49-52[/td] [td]25-19[/td] [td]5-9[/td] [td]17-21[/td] [td]609[/td] [td]583[/td] [td]75-70[/td] [td]9/9 @ SD, W 6-2[/td] [td]9/10 @ SD, 10:05P[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]73[/td] [td].493[/td] [td]2.5[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [td]L5[/td] [td]15-21[/td] [td]15-17[/td] [td]35-26[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]40-31[/td] [td]31-42[/td] [td]45-54[/td] [td]26-19[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]18-19[/td] [td]649[/td] [td]642[/td] [td]73-71[/td] [td]9/9 @ SF, L 4-5[/td] [td]9/10 @ SF, 3:45P[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colorado[/td] [td]67[/td] [td]78[/td] [td].462[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]L3[/td] [td]15-19[/td] [td]21-18[/td] [td]24-33[/td] [td]7-8[/td] [td]39-33[/td] [td]28-45[/td] [td]44-61[/td] [td]23-17[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]22-19[/td] [td]672[/td] [td]734[/td] [td]67-78[/td] [td]9/9 @ ATL, L 4-5[/td] [td]9/10 @ ATL, 7:00P[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]64[/td] [td]80[/td] [td].444[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]W4[/td] [td]19-13[/td] [td]11-29[/td] [td]28-26[/td] [td]6-12[/td] [td]34-40[/td] [td]30-40[/td] [td]48-52[/td] [td]16-28[/td] [td]7-5[/td] [td]28-18[/td] [td]568[/td] [td]676[/td] [td]61-83[/td] [td]9/9 v ARI, W 5-4[/td] [td]9/10 v ARI, 3:45P[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Diego[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]89[/td] [td].386[/td] [td]18.0[/td] [td]E[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]L1[/td] [td]12-16[/td] [td]15-23[/td] [td]26-35[/td] [td]3-15[/td] [td]33-40[/td] [td]23-49[/td] [td]39-55[/td] [td]17-34[/td] [td]5-7[/td] [td]15-27[/td] [td]560[/td] [td]668[/td] [td]61-84[/td] [td]9/9 v LAD, L 2-6[/td] [td]9/10 v LAD, 10:05P[/td] [/tr][/table]

Penny to be activated on Wednesday

Dodgers shut down reliever Kuo for 'another day or so'

SAN DIEGO -- Dodgers manager Joe Torre didn't say there was a connection, but Brad Penny's activation for bullpen duty has been moved up to Wednesday, while Hong-Chih Kuo and his reconstructed elbow have been shut down for "another day or so."
Kuo pitched 1 1/3 scoreless innings to get the win against Arizona on Sunday after having five days off following a two-inning outing against San Diego. He has pitched 79 2/3 innings in his first season as a reliever.

"This time of year, things show up," Torre said. "He was pushing the ball the last inning [Sunday]."

Penny, the club's Opening Day starter, has spent two stints on the disabled list with shoulder tendinitis and bursitis, limiting him to two starts since June 14 and one victory since May 2. He began the season 5-2 with a 3.19 ERA, but followed that with a seven-game losing streak and overall is 6-9 with a 6.05 ERA.

"The only option is to pitch him out of the bullpen. He hasn't had a chance to stretch out," Torre said. "He's all for that."

Meanwhile, closer Takashi Saito and his healed elbow are scheduled for a simulated game Wednesday and if that goes well, he is expected to be activated for the weekend series in Colorado.

One of the hitters in that simulated game is expected to be shortstop Rafael Furcal, out since May with a back injury that requires disk surgery. Torre said if Furcal's recovery continues without disruption he could be activated by next week's four-game series in Pittsburgh.

Raffy, Penny & Saito almost back, all I ask is to get Jones as far away from the plate as possible.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i really cant root for the giants
laugh.gif
im at the gym and see the giant and zona highlights and im like "$+@! THAT DUDE WAS OUT
mad.gif
" then remembered we need zona to lose
laugh.gif

me either i hate the giants with a passion but im was a big giants fan yesterday
laugh.gif
...thanks giants!

Missed the game last night due to school, but I was able to get updates on my phone....

When I checked that Ethier was batting with the bases loaded, I knew they were going to get some insurance runs for the 9th.

Manny, Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier playing everyday
pimp.gif

Andruw Jones sitting on his fat butt, and Juan Pierre playing catch with Brad Penny
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Thank god for Either. Does anybody notice how one of our hitters goes on a streak, but one at time. Are they taking turns. First Kemp, then Kent, then Loney,and now Andre. I'm wanting on my guy, Russ. Exception is Manny.

Saito is going to be a BIG plus in the pen.
Furcal rehabbing and might come back for the series versus the Pirates. I know Berroa is doing good but Raffy is Raffy.

With a Furcal coming back we actually have a leadoff hitter. I like the Dodgers chances in a short playoff series. Is this the year.

Im HYPED.

1. Furcal
2. Andre
3. Manny
4. Kent
5. Kemp
6. Loney
7. Blake
8. Russ
Super utility player Nomar.

laugh.gif

I guess we're both scoreboard watchin'

On ATH they said Manny should be gettin votes for MVP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif

I guess we're both scoreboard watchin'

On ATH they said Manny should be gettin votes for MVP
pimp.gif
Yup
tongue.gif

I can only imagine what the Red Sox think about that....
laugh.gif

seriously, is there ANY reason whatsoever that "The Bum" is playing?
ANY?
chalk it up to a loss, send his !+$ back to AAA and give his roster spot to someone who deserves it.

-J-

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Thank god for Either. Does anybody notice how one of our hitters goes on a streak, but one at time. Are they taking turns. First Kemp, then Kent, then Loney, and now Andre. I'm wanting on my guy, Russ. Exception is Manny.

Saito is going to be a BIG plus in the pen.
Furcal rehabbing and might come back for the series versus the Pirates. I know Berroa is doing good but Raffy is Raffy.

With a Furcal coming back we actually have a leadoff hitter. I like the Dodgers chances in a short playoff series. Is this the year.

Im HYPED.

1. Furcal
2. Andre
3. Manny
4. Kent
5. Kemp
6. Loney
7. Blake
8. Russ
Super utility player Nomar.
half of me hopes Kent doesnt come back. Arent we on some winning tear without him?

half of me hopes Kent doesn't come back. Aren't we on some winning tear without him?
Yeah they have, but you need someone like Kent come playoff time. Plus from what I read he was still in clubhouse during the winning streak.

Damn, damn Giants. Pull some magic like yesterday. I get the feeling its going to come down to the last series against the hated one's in Frisco.

Back
Top Bottom