Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

The wild wild NL west gets stranger and stranger
laugh.gif

Oh well, dodgers can't take it easy tonight - they gotta be aggressive and take the series tonight.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

The wild wild NL west gets stranger and stranger
laugh.gif

Oh well, dodgers can't take it easy tonight - they gotta be aggressive and take the series tonight.
I was just gonna say that.... Please do not take your good fortunes for granted.

I think Andruw starting last night was a final shot at maybe having something/anything positive from him for the year. They saw he still +%+*@* sucks....so hewon't play again unless its a blowout. Put Repko in!

James Loney with the HR, kemp scores on Blake DeWitts double - its looking good!

D.Lowe's first inning was kinda shakey, but he should be fine.

Also, welcome back Bradley Penny.

Damn D.Lowe's can't command any of his pitches.

Lets hope he puts it together and has a solid game!

Go DODGERS!

manny putting up numbers for my fantasy appreciated

cant believe, as a giants fan, them beating the dbacks are helping you out, YUCK, LOL

Originally Posted by DMan14

manny putting up numbers for my fantasy appreciated

ahhhh! its already playoff time in my league and the guy im playing has manny! i just shouted NOOOOOOOOO when he hit it .. lol but still felt happyinside...
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
horrible outting by Penny 1 walk & 2 singles, bases loaded and the tying run at the plate

Oh boy

Cory Wade has been &%^&* Great for us this season.

I can't say enough about this guy, what an arm to have in the bullpen.
pimp.gif

Realistically, how effective do you guys expect Raffy to be when he gets back?

Missed most of the game so far tonight but let's just get 3 more outs from the bullpen and increase our lead in the standings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slayer Carcetti

Realistically, how effective do you guys expect Raffy to be when he gets back?

Missed most of the game so far tonight but let's just get 3 more outs from the bullpen and increase our lead in the standings
pimp.gif

Is that you jpap? or you both just have the same avy?
nerd.gif

Furcal coming back as anything more than a back-up, is asking for too much. Dude can't run at a high level yet, and that's a big part of his game.
I would like to see he ease into the lineup as a pinch hitter, then you'll see what you have.

Back
Top Bottom