Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

eek.gif
Berroa coming through!!!

laugh.gif
kip wells is getting torched

laugh.gif
iron man you slippin man

I actually felt bad for kip, dude shudda got pulled at 3-0.

Kemp has 2 doubles

7-0 dodgers, 1 out, 2 on.

I'm still SMH @ andruw jones

^
laugh.gif
exactly what I was thinking.

But, I can't knock andruw tryna murder the rockies second baseman
eek.gif
pimp.gif
even though we up like 30 runs.

Clayton Kershaw on the mound tomorrow, this might be a bad thing. Rockies gonna try to get revenge on this horrible game and blast like 10 runs in the firstinning, or clayton has worked on things in the minors and make the rockies look straight dumb at the plate.

we need to stop scoring because we have almost reached our runs per week limit....(20).......smh at jones

If anyone has direct tv, they have MLB extra innings sneak peak or whatever (I've had it for almost a week, hope it stays for a while).

Arizona and Cubbies bottom of the 7th, 1-0 dbacks

Harden vs Big Unit

Comon cubbies!

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2008/07/dodgers-showcas.html[/h1]
[h1]Dodgers Showcasing Andy LaRoche?[/h1]
By Tim Dierkes [July 21 at 10:37pm CST]

Dodgers manager Joe Torre pledged to play young third baseman Andy LaRoche in all three games of the current series against the Rockies. Tony Jackson of the L.A. Daily News wonders whether the Dodgers are showcasing him. Or, the Dodgers may just want to see if he can win the starting gig.

LaRoche, 24, began the season on the DL with a torn thumb ligament. He then hit .277/.444/.420 in 38 Triple A games. In the minors and in his brief Major League career, LaRoche has drawn a ton of walks. He's yet to flash much power in the bigs, but it's a small sample.

Dodgers GM Ned Colletti is said to be targeting third base and/or shortstop help. Possible veterans on the radar: Jack Wilson, Casey Blake, and Adrian Beltre.

• Greg Maddux only wants to be traded to a West Coast team. He might accept a trade back to the Dodgers, if Ned Colletti and Kevin Towers want to go down that road.
[h2]http://dodgerupdates.com/?p=106[/h2]

Originally Posted by America Bambaataa

I hope they don't trade for Beltre. Next year is a contract year for him.
which means he'll drop 35-40 bombs and have 100+ rbi's
.....just wait and see
laugh.gif

Crosby sucks, and Street isn't better than Broxton. I doubt either of those trades happen.

Hopefully Kershaw has a good start tonight. I just want to see him get deep into the game, we should be able to put some runs up for him against Jimenez.

Someone should give a memo to Kershaw that curveballs tend to hang at Coors Field. The Rockies are feasting on it right now.

Obviously Honeycutt aint doing his job.

How do you guys feel about Maddux coming back?

Damn Kershaw got completely roughed up, and now we're done 5-0. Johnson got us out of a bases loaded jam, zero outs jam. Hopefully, this offense producessomething.

Back
Top Bottom