Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

AUTHENTIC Valenzuela Jersey I got in 04
fitted and my Joe Torre shirt with him throwing up LA
laugh.gif

roll.gif
mine is authentic too. Straight from the top of the park store. I have never seen anybody else with it tho

Less than 4 hrs away from first pitch. Can't wait. Closing out tonight would be ideal because we can't give the Cubs any life if they do win.Hopefully, we win this and advance to NLCS. Go Dodgers!

Originally Posted by THE BLUE CAPE

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

MANNY-WOOD.

You already know what it is...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to come through for the squad!

M-XXL

HIT ME UP!!!

ac21623a70625bd6051659fcf960e25a5e426641.gif

47256366ij8.png

mmpp6.png

mmmmge2.png

mmmeq9.png

LETS GO!!!

Man...how can you forget about the 4 and 5xl brothers? LOL If I send you a 5xl proclub can you hook me up?

How's the weather looking out there?

Everyone rep L.A hard, you guys bettter come back with no voices.

Be safe, have fun
pimp.gif

I JUST WANNA SAY HOW GREAT THIS IS, TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED IN HERE AND FOLLOWED THE DODGERS, THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL GOING ON!

AND FOR BROXTON, THIS COULD BE HIS DEFINING MOMENT - HE'S FINALLY TRUSTING HIS STUFF!

LETS JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH, AND REMEMBER THE DODGERS HAVE NOT REACHED THEIR GOAL YET!!!

well my cubs were horrendous. the better team won, we were out pitched, out hit. dodgers out played us by a landslide. with that said. good luck to who everyou face in the next round. ill be pulling for you guys. ill always have a spot in my heart for a team led by joe torre. he deserves it after he got shafted bythe yanks. congrats to the dodgers.

Yep, as much as it is satisfying right now, our ultimate goal is still 8 more wins away. We can definitely pull this off. GO DODGERS!!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom