Official Los Angeles Lakers vs. New Jersey Nets Post (11/25)

kobe is playing that 2004 fianls type game again

dude seems to be ******ed at times taking those stupid contested jumpers when he is off

Well..

Remember folks this is the lakers. Anytime we think is team is really good and post lakers by 17, 20 or whatever they play like this...

But if you were a REAL laker fan you would know that this team ALWAYS gives us trouble. Kobe always has a horrible night vs VC.

Hopefully the D will show up soon. Hopefully kobe figures out soon that his jumper is off and he should go to the rack and open things up for everybody.

SMH....

Rick fox kept it real...

WE ARE SUPER SOFT!

Boston will come here and mop the floor with us if we continue to play like this.

"And Bobby Simmons . Does he think about what he's doing on the court?"

Not at all, But we all have to realize that he will make up for RJ. I mean, he said it this offseason. (Jefferson's contract runs out in 2009-2010, so wedid this trade why? oh yeah marketing and ticket sales yet we still have so many fans that go to the Izod center that are actually nets fans.)

Good finish to the half. I do not think many people would think we would be down two against the lakers.

roll.gif
sick.gif
@ Vince Carter completely shutting down Kobe. Kobe along with Vince Carter beingthe superior player is the reason that the Lakers are gonna lose this game tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Vince has a career quarter as far as pointsin the 3rd and 4th. This game may get ugly quick for the lakers. They have no one on that roster that can match up with the Nets back court. It's gonna bea fun second half.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Rick fox kept it real...

WE ARE SUPER SOFT!

Boston will come here and mop the floor with us if we continue to play like this.

co-sign...rick knows how defense is ALL about...he does have a chip on his shouLder as commentator tonight
laugh.gif
...rick had that intensity on the court and they need to show ussomething...rick fox is on point when he said i dont wanna hear it with these championship taLks...DEFEND!

Harris was played well by FISH and farmar early on. Even I will admit that. He also was looking at horrible shots because of it. Now, he is heating up.

Kobe must of been extremely happy once Lawrence was forced to put simmons on him due to VC's fouls.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

roll.gif
sick.gif
@ Vince Carter completely shutting down Kobe. Kobe along with Vince Carter being the superior player is the reason that the Lakers are gonna lose this game tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Vince has a career quarter as far as points in the 3rd and 4th. This game may get ugly quick for the lakers. They have no one on that roster that can match up with the Nets back court. It's gonna be a fun second half.
pimp.gif

Thank you sir lakers by 12!!

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

roll.gif
sick.gif
@ Vince Carter completely shutting down Kobe. Kobe along with Vince Carter being the superior player is the reason that the Lakers are gonna lose this game tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Vince has a career quarter as far as points in the 3rd and 4th. This game may get ugly quick for the lakers. They have no one on that roster that can match up with the Nets back court. It's gonna be a fun second half.
pimp.gif

hey nets fans thank this cLown if somehow the Lakers win this game

Please do not let Brook talk. People watching YES, what was that?

Even I was quick to say that they guarded Devin well Laker fans after that was posted. I heard worse though so hopefully it is a good half of basketballotherwise. lol.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

70-66??
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Get it together Lake Show

To be honest with you...

This is good. We need to know if we can win a close game.

We have been lucky to blow teams out. We need to know if we can take a punch and throw the counter punch.

Radmanovic has been cash the last few games. Hopefully he keeps it up, great weapon to have when he is shooting the ball like this.

Nets are beginning to crack. Simmons should of taken that three in the corner. He hesitated, looked for two, could not find it, gives it to YI to force a shotup.

Lets go Nets, play like the team we saw in the first half.

Back
Top Bottom