Official Los Angeles Lakers vs. New Jersey Nets Post (11/25)

Could this possibly be a back to back MVP season for 3PLEDOUBLE?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Naw bro, I had no idea at all.

I keep logging into my league pass online to catch the archived game but i realize that it's blacked out since San Diego is a Laker market when it comes to home games.

What time are they on?
They show the replays on FSN prime ticket at 11pm.
That probably explains why I don't see it then. I stay in the South County SD and Cox doesn't offer FSN Prime Ticket. North Country SD has Time Warner and gets FSN HD and Prime Ticket.

Cox Communications FTL.
mad.gif

Dennis Time Warner cable up here dosent carry FSN Prime Ticket. Yes we do get FSN West HD which is
pimp.gif
but you have to pay a monthly fee for it. You dont got a DVR box from cox or a TIVO to record and watch the games later?
Unfortunately no, not yet.

I tried relying on league pass broadband archives to handle my needs but that turned out to be a failure because home games are blacked out since SD is a homemarket.
mad.gif

I need a DVR for my room anyway because my TV is going to waste only getting ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CW, and PBS HD channels. I need to utilize HD to the fullestbecause the free standard channels aren't cutting it. So that'll get taken care of as soon as I get to that.

I keep logging into my league pass online to catch the archived game but i realize that it's blacked out since San Diego is a Laker market when it comes to home games.

What time are they on?
That probably explains why I don't see it then. I stay in the South County SD and Cox doesn't offer FSN Prime Ticket. North Country SD has Time Warner and gets FSN HD and Prime Ticket.

Cox Communications FTL.
mad.gif

Dennis Time Warner cable up here dosent carry FSN Prime Ticket. Yes we do get FSN West HD which is
pimp.gif
but you have to pay a monthly fee for it. You dont got a DVR box from cox or a TIVO to record and watch the games later?

I tried relying on league pass broadband archives to handle my needs but that turned out to be a failure because home games are blacked out since SD is a home market.
mad.gif

I need a DVR for my room anyway because my TV is going to waste only getting ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CW, and PBS HD channels. I need to utilize HD to the fullest because the free standard channels aren't cutting it. So that'll get taken care of as soon as I get to that.

Cox doesn't have Prime ticket?

Why do I have to move to SD?

I will have to get direct tv. I have to have all of my laker games.

Originally Posted by tupac003

What time are they on?

Cox Communications FTL.
mad.gif

pimp.gif

I tried relying on league pass broadband archives to handle my needs but that turned out to be a failure because home games are blacked out since SD is a home market.
mad.gif

I need a DVR for my room anyway because my TV is going to waste only getting ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CW, and PBS HD channels. I need to utilize HD to the fullest because the free standard channels aren't cutting it. So that'll get taken care of as soon as I get to that.

Cox doesn't have Prime ticket?

Why do I have to move to SD?

I will have to get direct tv. I have to have all of my laker games.
Cox has FSN West formally the OG Prime Ticket. That's how we get the home games. Unfortunately we don't have the full FSN West packagewith Prime Ticket.

League Pass takes care of the non nationally televised away games.

What I would kill to have KCAL in SD instead of KTLA.

Cox has FSN West formally the OG Prime Ticket. That's how we get the home games. Unfortunately we don't have the full FSN West package with Prime Ticket.

Damn, not even KCAL? How do you guys do when the Lakers are on the road?
frown.gif

You guys miss out on the "Worthy Spin" segment as well
eek.gif
tongue.gif

I was thinking of moving to beautiful san diego, but then the hassle of not getting all the laker games is very upsetting.

laugh.gif

I was thinking of moving to beautiful san diego, but then the hassle of not getting all the laker games is very upsetting.

laugh.gif

Cox has FSN West formally the OG Prime Ticket. That's how we get the home games. Unfortunately we don't have the full FSN West package with Prime Ticket.

frown.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif

must be nice to watch Laker games on local channels
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

10 pages for a early regular season game.
eek.gif

Yeah, we don't have much to talk about this early in the year. Last year at this time we were 20 pages every game thread.
wink.gif

frown.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif
Tell me about it bro.

League Pass FTW when it comes to the away games. But I would rather prefer to be living up in LA to get both KCAL and FSN West without having to shell out madloot just to get the away games.

The struggles of being a Laker fan in SD. But at least we get the home games. God, I would die if we didn't have FSN West.

Back
Top Bottom