Official Los Angeles Lakers vs. New Jersey Nets Post (11/25)

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Well, this looks more like how many felt it would be.

We played 2 1/2 quarters tonight. VC's foul trouble was the least of our problems tonight. Simmons does not deserve that spot in the lineup and I do not care if we get a bag of basketballs for him. Get on the phone Rod/Kiki, heck, I'll take collins back.

Damn a bag of basketballs LOL

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

^ you mean bad?
No, nasty good.
sick.gif

Come on Lawrence, put Mo Ager in. I guess Stro still can't play so no MOSTRO connection quite yet.

Neck, wrist, um..........back. He has just been full of injuries for us. He also maybe is somewhere practicing his three point shooting since he still thinkshe can hit that shot.

He was one of my favorite signings and he has just been a disapointment even in the games he has played (which maybe just 2).

Timeout Lawrence. Time for him to draw up that big 20 point play. two left so he will use them both most likely.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Well..

Remember folks this is the lakers. Anytime we think is team is really good and post lakers by 17, 20 or whatever they play like this...

But if you were a REAL laker fan you would know that this team ALWAYS gives us trouble. Kobe always has a horrible night vs VC.

Hopefully the D will show up soon. Hopefully kobe figures out soon that his jumper is off and he should go to the rack and open things up for everybody.

SMH....

A real lakers fan would have know that this would get out of hand!!! I'm just foxen with u!!

laugh.gif
I guess you got me....

Kid....

Just for you...

Kid did you ever get those gasol's?

I totally dropped the ball on them. I will go to my footlocker tomorrow to see if they still have them.
Yo man I already got the Gasol power max PE's. I was seeing if you could hook it up on the DFish power max PE's. Size 10.5 if they stillgot them. Thanks bro.

Well Japanair...

Your next.

See you friday.

I might just go to the game.
Hey man, I'm not looking forward to it, we're on a 5-game win-streak,
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I just hope we have Josh Howard so we have a little bit of a chance.

And I'm going to be home on a Friday Night too, don't gotta work...
smh.gif

We always play you guys on ESPN/TNT..
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate it.

See you guys Friday for sure.
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Well, if you look at the bright side, we only lost to the suns and lakers by close to 30 points for those games.

Mo Ager - 0 - 1

Maybe next time Mo.

I didn't think the game would get out of hand the way that it did.

VC's foul trouble hurt us, after his 4th it was downhill from there.

Brook and Devin played well.

Sacramento is up next, that's a must win.

B. Simmons F 28:17 3-9 1-5 2-2 -15 4 1 5 2 1 2 2 0 0 9pts

I'm shocked, He had 9 points?

I must of really been not paying attention then cause I thought he did much worse..........

Like I said, A bag of Basketballs and I think I was undercutting myself, I also want all the videos for that shooting system that JJ Redick, Jason Kidd use.

Good night all (I have work in three hours)

Off to Sacramento tomorrow and Mikki Moore better play.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

B. Simmons F 28:17 3-9 1-5 2-2 -15 4 1 5 2 1 2 2 0 0 9pts

I'm shocked, He had 9 points?

I must of really been not paying attention then cause I thought he did must worst..........

Like I said, A bag of Basketballs and I think I was undercutting myself, I also want all the videos for that shooting system that JJ Redick, Jason Kidd use.

Isn't Stros 6 mil coming off the books this year? Trade him for a young shooter to develop with the rest of our guys. Let Simmons come off the bench wherehe is more comfortable.

Frank needs to go. I just don't like him as our coach. Let the kids get out and run, let the younger core get some burn. We aren't contending for aplayoff spot, lets just gain valuable experience that we can use this year.

I like what I see so far this season. Development of Harris and company.

Kid,

D.Fish 10.5 Check.

Once again. I am sorry man. I dropped the ball. I have been busy with the move to daygo.

If they have an 11 or 10 would those work?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Good thing they got it together in the 2nd half..

Bench mob!!
pimp.gif

12-1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but we still got 69 games left... hopefully they keep the
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
going...

Frank is not going anywhere this season.

Before tonight, he got these guys to a 6-6 record. No one thought we would be here. Even the two quarters that we played ball tonight , people will look at.

What bothers me is like I mentioned before in Response to Jada. Jefferson was off the books in 2010. All we keep on saying is that we want to be there for thefree agent frenzy during that time frame so we traded RJ for YI and that other guy who wears a jersey.

YI was brought here for marketing and ticket sales. I said in other game threads that he is the same type of athlete Anna Kournikova is. A athlete that is aproduct for the game not a product of. He will give you good performances but you never see him upset when he has bad ones.

Swift's contract is bait. I know it, you know it. Simmons will have a 10 mil contract next year in his final year. that is the only reason I accept anythought of him being here because of what it can bring in a trade come the draft next year.

Done. Bed. Night.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

roll.gif
sick.gif
@ Vince Carter completely shutting down Kobe. Kobe along with Vince Carter being the superior player is the reason that the Lakers are gonna lose this game tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Vince has a career quarter as far as points in the 3rd and 4th. This game may get ugly quick for the lakers. They have no one on that roster that can match up with the Nets back court. It's gonna be a fun second half.
pimp.gif

thanks cLown
pimp.gif
you're such a joke but keep it up
laugh.gif
...this is was happens when you depend on overrated wince carter
roll.gif
...but you're right about one thing...it was a fun second haLf wasntit?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...thanks for posting after the 2nd quarter joker...i did say to the nets fans tothank this joker if the Lakers won
tongue.gif
...thanks again einstein Lakers12-1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Bench
pimp.gif

Starters looked like Volleyball players with the ice packs on their knees in the 4th
laugh.gif

next game wont be easy though

Good win.
pimp.gif

Kobe needs to take a vacation.
smh.gif

That said, Kobe goes for 12, shoots 5 -17 and we win by 27. Are you kidding me? Our depth is unreal right now.
eek.gif

Still need to put in work on defense, still haven't had really any close nail biting games, but we have a lotta time to worry about those things. Justnice to get off to a fast start. They need to keep piling up W's if we want that homecourt throughout angle.

Back
Top Bottom