Official Los Angeles Lakers vs. New Jersey Nets Post (11/25)

5-17?
sick.gif

Damn Kobe ball hogging. I should see 15 dimes. What do I see? 4

I hate when Players do that to players who shoot near the bench. Jarvis should realize that before the shot went in, we were down 16.

Well, Mo Ager get on the bike, it looks like you might get to play some tonight.

Nets were doing fairly well until the late 3rd. Down by 20 now this game is over

LOL @ Harris copping a feel on the Lakers Cheerleaders

You all see Sasha trying to do a behind the back pass?
roll.gif
roll.gif

VC in foul trouble does not help our cause at all.

Still a lot of time left for us to chip away at the lead.

laugh.gif
@ Devin.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Well..

Remember folks this is the lakers. Anytime we think is team is really good and post lakers by 17, 20 or whatever they play like this...

But if you were a REAL laker fan you would know that this team ALWAYS gives us trouble. Kobe always has a horrible night vs VC.

Hopefully the D will show up soon. Hopefully kobe figures out soon that his jumper is off and he should go to the rack and open things up for everybody.

SMH....

A real lakers fan would have know that this would get out of hand!!! I'm just foxen with u!!

Well, this looks more like how many felt it would be.

We played 2 1/2 quarters tonight. VC's foul trouble was the least of our problems tonight. Simmons does not deserve that spot in the lineup and I do notcare if we get a bag of basketballs for him. Get on the phone Rod/Kiki, heck, I'll take collins back.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by tupac003

Well..

Remember folks this is the lakers. Anytime we think is team is really good and post lakers by 17, 20 or whatever they play like this...

But if you were a REAL laker fan you would know that this team ALWAYS gives us trouble. Kobe always has a horrible night vs VC.

Hopefully the D will show up soon. Hopefully kobe figures out soon that his jumper is off and he should go to the rack and open things up for everybody.

SMH....

A real lakers fan would have know that this would get out of hand!!! I'm just foxen with u!!

laugh.gif
I guess you got me....

Kid....

Just for you...

Kid did you ever get those gasol's?

I totally dropped the ball on them. I will go to my footlocker tomorrow to see if they still have them.

Back
Top Bottom