*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Oh My God.....
eek.gif

I never saw that Missing Pieces show....that was on before the last week's premier right ????

oh my...

Originally Posted by aRog27

Oh My God.....
eek.gif

I never saw that Missing Pieces show....that was on before the last week's premier right ????

oh my...

I'm telling you guys...some of the most important things on LOST seem to be insignificant. But they're well hidden. You just need to be on the lookout.
Also, the pilot on the plane. When Frank says thats not him...pay attention to that.

Also, the pilot on the plane. When Frank says thats not him...pay attention to that.
At first I thought the pilot pictured was the original guy, but with a mustache.....

This is exactly why this is the best TV show in years. It makes you think, and think, and think again.

oH MAN
NYC im just reading all this
im in shock too much to bring in right now
Lost barely ended over here and i see that 5 pages were added
My brain is smuched

I'm not really getting the pilot connection, only that it wasn't Greg Grunberg in tonight's episode.

One thing I noticed is the "ghost" that Rush Hour Guy was talking to in his flashback. IMO they seemed to focus on the pics of the kid on hisgrandmother's wall, especially when Rush Hour Guy looked at them then gave the granny half the money back. At first I thought it could've been Eko eventhough it didn't make sense
laugh.gif
, however.... could it be the creepy new guy?

Does Miles Have anything to do with Jacob
Mayb He could talk to jacob since he has the
power to speak to the dead?

I'm not really getting the pilot connection, only that it wasn't Greg Grunberg in tonight's episode.

One thing I noticed is the "ghost" that Rush Hour Guy was talking to in his flashback. IMO they seemed to focus on the pics of the kid on his grandmother's wall, especially when Rush Hour Guy looked at them then gave the granny half the money back. At first I thought it could've been Eko even though it didn't make sense
laugh.gif
, however.... could it be the creepy new guy?

^^i think thats the guy Hurley was talking to in the mental hospital.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

As I said before the plane crash you saw on the news was fabricated! That plane was not the plane at all. Just think about it....they showed the entireplane underwater and the front of the plane is in the jungle. As I said the story was fabricated to get people with info like Frank to call and becomeinvolved in the hunt. This is very important!

The creepy black guy has to be in his 40's...the pictures on the wall were from a teenager.

^^idk im trying to make a connection...my source didnt tell me much about this guy.

That kid has to be someone important. They showed his pictures for a long time..

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^idk im trying to make a connection...my source didnt tell me much about this guy.

That kid has to be someone important. They showed his pictures for a long time..

He looked a lot like Eko...possibly related?

Originally Posted by aRog27

It's obvious the place shown is not "the" plane.

I know but I seriously think some people have not caught that....I am shocked that people are shocked that the pilot shown wasnt the pilot. I thought thatit was pretty obvious the story was fabricated.

Also does anybody notice Ben's pic? That didn't really look like the island...he lived all of his life on island. How would the group have that pic?

Hey NYC why did they bring Gask mask
Gask masks always comes up when something
happened any relation?

Did anyone notice.. the pictures of that lady's house that Miles went to in the flashbacks??

Was that a picture of Eko that I saw, or am I tripping?

^^^ Yup....thats true....if u didnt know...now you do.

In one of the flashbacks...we saw Ben go over to Mikhael's station, and they had news footage about the crash on. Anyone remember how long after the actualcrash that was? Couldn't have been more than a few days....which means the fake crash was prepared with the quickness.....or maybe it was all ready to gobefore hand.

Just reading the last couple of pages after the show... man...
pimp.gif
. I hadbeen trying to make a connection with all the things NYC said time, death, destiny, father/son, etc.

I swear every couple of episodes my mini-theories change... but about the Premiere, when Jack tells Kate "it feels like we've been here 100years" or something of that nature at the end when it's raining.. I'm starting to see the light as to the direction LOST might head in... thoughI'm not exactly sure how the story will formulate... which is what makes it interesting. Lost is
eek.gif

laugh.gif
i havent posted till now because i was reading the last 5 pages...nice info nyc!

How does frank know how to pilot a helicopter? When he said he was supposed to pilot the plane... thats a commercial plane so.. why would a guy like him knowhow to pilot a helicopter

Back
Top Bottom