*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

2nibcde.jpg

2zinhnb.jpg

Game, blouses.

Lost detectives>NT Detectives.

Those are incredible pics.

^If ben has never left the island? since he was a kid how did they get a Polaroid? and the setting looks very clean. Haircut, shaved. Nice clothes a computer.And only a few people ever got into that submarine and went to the mainland.

NYC are they going do any Rousseau flashback this season or touch base on her this season ???

im curious to know her connection to Ben, the first esp of this season she punched him for claiming Alex is his daughther

Originally Posted by craxyaznguy

^If ben has never left the island? since he was a kid how did they get a Polaroid? and the setting looks very clean. Haircut, shaved. Nice clothes a computer. And only a few people ever got into that submarine and went to the mainland.

Supposedly Richard left the island too.

Originally Posted by kym16

NYC are they going do any Rousseau flashback this season or touch base on her this season ???

im curious to know her connection to Ben, the first esp of this season she punched him for claiming Alex is his daughther

She WILL have a flashback this season. I just hope we get to see the rest of the season soon.

4x02_ghostBoyRoom02.jpg

Resurrection...Beast...Powerful?

Originally Posted by aRog27

Ben was born in Portland...we don't know how old Ben was exactly when his dad took him to the island.

He was a kid maybe around 9 or 10?

Ben was born in Portland...we don't know how old Ben was exactly when his dad took him to the island.

So is it official that it's a young Eko in those pics.....'cause i see a resemblance but i don't think it's him

there are two lamps on that desk... And the silver one is right above the clock. I think it says 11:00. Is there any significance with this time? or am ireaching

^^^^ yea me neither but how about the bag?
If it was what i think it was (coke) it could be eko?

There's an almost perfect resemblance to Eko, but it wouldn't make sense...

What about that episode in the island when they find those virgin mary's loaded with cocaine, does that have any significance to the big picture??

It had to be drugs in the baggie....but that was American money. The hell would Eko be doing in Inglewood ?

I doubt it's Eko or Abaddon...Miles can't be older than them. Or is Miles a some what an important character and there's more to him.

Miles is an interesting character....anyways guys...im very tired right now. It 2am in NYC and im off to bed. I'll be back tomorrow.

Well....who ever is in those pics....those are old pictures, and the guy isn't that age anymore.

Gas masks in the packs...makes me think these people are DI/HF, and they knew about Ben's gas attacks. Plus guns and ballistic vests

Back
Top Bottom